for Innocence

4/23/2011 c1 Guest
i loved this (:
1/9/2011 c1 76Rhocar
flooding memories of being 14, if only we could all go from child to adult without having to go through the wringer that is teenage years, I think anyone who grew up to quick can identify with this well written piece, may we be thankful that we all don't take the final option, but many would comtemplate it, again beautifully written
12/21/2010 c1 3NickyVicky
That's amazing...it made me want to cry and I connected to it, how sad I can feel/have felt...wow, brilliant piece.
12/1/2010 c1 2transitionofthe
To be completely honest, that was an amazing written piece. Really it was. I think most of us, have been at that point where we think it's all too much, and that we can't take anymore of life's abuse. But your story gives the impression that it really, at the end of the day matters on you and your choices. You can choose to be sad, you can choose to let it bother you. Or you can let someone in, take a deep breathe. It's all your choice. And for a story to touch me and make me see things as such. Is one beautifully written piece of art.
6/20/2010 c1 58IzumiKaede
Your one-shots are amazing.
5/29/2010 c1 14Broken-Catastrophe
I love this story. It's sad, and touches your heart. You can tell the effort you put into it. You have a great writing style. Keep writing =]
5/5/2010 c1 4HighOnBrokenWings
That was freaking awesome.

Serious seriously.

I loved the whole thing, and truthfully, this was the best use of second person I have ever seen. Usually it's wonky and doesn't quite seem to work, but you pulled it off PERFECTLY!

"You were the little girl who jumped into the deep end too quickly." I especially liked that line, as it related, not only to the fact there was the decision to do that with that boy, but also the more literal meaning of her physically jumping off into a huge vast ocean.

I love how you give the character (was it me? Because it sure felt like it) all these options, but yet, they still pick the one that brings the whole story into a complete shell. It's like when you read when of those stories and you thing "What if...what if she hadnt done this, what if she hadnt done that, etc," and you wonder what could have happened, and you offered that up for thought.

Well done. Keep writing. You have a great talent :)
4/19/2010 c1 8somuchformyhappyending
good job! emotional and well written. I loved it!

-somuchformyhappyending