for Elemental Escape

5/15/2010 c4 owlsblood
okay, you must know by now that you are added to my favorite authors list and you still continue to write fantastic things! sweet moon, I'm jelous, oh and have you ever listened to the band Morningwood? They have really interesting stuff, though I'm not sure if they would help with this particular story. I love you Scarlet Tango! Keep writing please!
5/6/2010 c3 3Kyre Crow
Yay! I mean, a little hart to follow in places, but brilliant characters and the plot is definitely getting better. Keep writing!
5/2/2010 c2 Kathryn
This story, from what I have read so far, is awesome. It really is a thrilling read, with hardly {if not any} mistakes.

The characters are in depth and still mysterious, the protaganist's history is a little confusing but I'm sure that will be explained.

I like it how she is different and i like it how she still can have friends and isn't all depressed or angry at the world for it.

So far my favorite character would have to be Sub. A and coming close to first would be the boy. Who i am sure we will be hearing more about soon!
5/2/2010 c2 meropes
Well, you can't just stop...it is only the second chapter and i am already hooked; mercy would be the perfect word now... Keep it going, you did a good job.
5/2/2010 c2 True Pandemonium
I Love your story! Its descriptive and well written. Probably one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Please continue this :) its great! Subscribing to you now!
5/2/2010 c2 Kyre Crow
Suspenseful in its own way. Interesting characters, especially 'the boy', as Subject.A calls him. I'm intrigued by the way that so much is thrown on the main characters (and the readers!) in the first two chapters, but the story still has a slow pace. Awesome job. Keep going.
5/2/2010 c2 2Sabrina Jacqueline Rose
This is probably the most amazing thing ever! I've never read anything quite like it. I love the way you write, it's very easy to get into the character. And the topic is so interesting! I love the story, please write more!
4/26/2010 c1 meropes
It would seem i am the first to hit the button ! Quite interesting the first chapter, although too short for my liking; more is better when the story is catching. Just have mercy and give us more lines next time.
188 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13