for Elemental Escape

5/21/2017 c2 3LucyRowanVictoria
I like Koski!
5/21/2017 c1 LucyRowanVictoria
So, is he similar to her, then?
4/20/2016 c30 BenisekTheRed
The first time I read this story was 2 years back. I remember reading part of it and totally forgetting about it. It isn't easy to find a story on fictionpress if you don't remember it's name nor author. But just today I stumbled upon and again and, oh boy, it is good alright.

I did a marathon reading all 30 chapters in one day. While the ending was a bit abrupt, the author still wrapped it, which can't be said to 95% of other web serials out there. The character are portrayed greatly, especially Subject A. While Subject V seems more like a cliché Shōnen character, he still ends up described in a way that is good enough to be considered 'barable' (given that the guy has Heterochromia of the eyes, which, as it seems, has absolutely no effect whatsoever on him, his abilities or anything else, it is more then you get usually in this case).

While i wouldn't call the story very original or creative, and the amount of plot holes definitely reaches into two, or three digits, it is still a nice read, and has it's own appeal.

I loved the naming, the whole 'Subject X' namecalling. Subject M is, and was, my favourite character. Someone who doesn't talk much but still plays an important role. Not an easy thing to pull off, but it definitely worked in this case.

Take a look and see for yourself, if you don't like it after the first three chapters, drop it.
11/21/2015 c30 Guest
The ending was the only thing I didn't like. It was too rushed for my taste. There was no real conclusion
7/16/2015 c1 nienorbun
There was a lot I really liked about this story; the characters were interesting and well-developed, the concept was engaging.
Maybe needed a bit of editing, but my main issue is the ending - it seemed like you got sick of the story and just wanted to finish it off as quickly as possible. Would have welcomed a bit more setup for that ending.
Otherwise, really awesome :)
3/14/2015 c30 Ari
This is an amazing story good job and write some more stories like theses please
2/19/2015 c5 Elle
Ok, I love your story but a few things don't make sense.

I am guessing from what you told us in chapter 1 that V is 18 and Cohryn is in his late 20's (26-27). Umm, that is only 9 years apart... and if they are father and son... get what I am saying? But it is really good.
2/17/2015 c30 Vernoodle
Good story! I really enjoyed it. :)
2/16/2015 c15 Vernoodle
Lol! Love it
12/23/2014 c1 InkLeaf
Wow, I wonder what the boy's power is...
9/8/2014 c30 Guest
nice story. couldnt stop reading :)
4/5/2014 c17 GracefulAlexis
Luke, I am his father. Oh my gosh, you totally did that on purpose! Blargh. This is the best story I have read in a while, I really like it. A few parts could be edited a bit, but I can totally see this becoming a bestseller if you publish it in a book!
Thanks for writing this beauty!

-A
10/24/2013 c30 Guest
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING
sure, there were a couple little spelling mistakes but the plot... wow! spectacular job here :)
7/13/2013 c30 1Venri Payrus
Reading this in 2013 _ so sad the story is over:/ I literally finished it in one day, it was so good! And I think I developed a little crush on V 0.0 it's really great, I hope to see those characters in other stories :D
6/18/2013 c30 Maggie odonoghue
Good but the ending is a bit of a let down
188 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »