for Elemental Escape

6/18/2013 c24 Maggie odonoghue
The dream is slightly obviously derived from Alice in wonderland.
2/17/2013 c30 julian.hughes1
i just finished the whole book. it was great the story line was wonderfull and the plot kept me reading. well done i will wait for your next.
1/24/2013 c30 Guest
:O i... fell... in... love... i mega heart this! ive won a few writing comps but this blows any short story ive ever writen or read, outta the water!
1/23/2013 c30 2alamodie
Amazing! Super awesome story! Definitely the best I've read in a while. Kind of unsatisfied with the ending, because they never really accomplished something. I mean, yes, they escaped, but that was way back in the beginning.

Anyways, great story. Reminded me a bit of Maximum Ride, but definitely different. And way more tragic.
9/19/2012 c30 2Seranade
Wow! Amazing story! You're an awesome writer. Just one thing, You should proof-read it. There are a number of grammetical and spelling errors and a few typos, so, yeah. Just to let you know:)
9/18/2012 c2 Seranade
You've got a very interesting idea! I love your story. When you wrote 'but I just now understood' I think it should have been 'only now did I understand'
8/20/2012 c30 Kkid1134
Excellent reading, keep the fablous writing
8/7/2012 c30 noIntelligence
Wow... this story was amazing. I love the plot, and I love how it ended. I miss Cira though... poor little kitten. :'( And it's too bad that V lost his father like this, but I guess he deserved it.

I really wished that there would be a sequel, though! I always get way too sad when I finish a good story knowing that there won't be more. :(
8/7/2012 c17 noIntelligence
Awwww, poor M... I'm so glad he lived, though, and that he didn't turn evil because he couldn't get A to like him back!
8/6/2012 c3 noIntelligence
I just read the first few chapters of this story, and I love it so far! It's so cool how she can speak to animals... The elemental part sounds kind of like Avatar, but I like it anyways!
7/30/2012 c30 Foundry Cove
I've read Fanfictions for quite some time now, so I decided to read something original and I was pleased when I did. All in all great story.
10/19/2011 c30 hkorrapati
THis was a really good story. I would've loved to learn more about the facility, but I suppose others readers would get bored too quickly. The way you built your characters was nice and reminded me of a tv drama show where you never know someone until the end. For example, I thought Subject T would've joined them and the four would've escaped, but you obviously didn't want that. Though, I may have been happier if Cohryn made all of his letter subjects and at the end they all come together to defeat him. I think what you did with the story was good too. Of course there were grammar and spelling errors, but there were only a few (like maybe less than 10). I think that this story has great potential to be continued, but I guess I will have to find a new story!
8/7/2011 c30 ReaderJustA
Pretty good, a little weak at parts, but over all well done. Thank you for the interesting reading
7/25/2011 c30 1Sasse1892
Wow. The ending kind of snuck up on me. o.O I liked it though, the perfect endings where everything is all nicely wrapped up bother me, they seem less real.

I actually thought it was pretty good, very interesting story although was sad to see Cira die - not as sad as I thought I'd be... I didn't feel like I "knew" the characters all that well so I didn't have that, erm, connection to them... does that make sense?

But it was interesting, at some point I'll probably read this again. :)

One thing that bothered me was there was no breaks when there was a scene changes or POV switch, that kind of threw me for a moment.

Anyway, a good story overall. :p
7/8/2011 c30 3Alicia Henmer
i really like this one too! ummm missing words and spelling errors are my biggest critcism ( i think thats how you spell it :P) also an abrupt ending, will there be a sequel? I really like the ideas and characters, though M kind of creeps me out when he goes all commando... overall a really good story once again :)
188 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »