for Elemental Escape

7/6/2011 c30 1SRVaid
This story was SO cool! It should be published!
5/15/2011 c2 Brandon McGinty
I realize this is completed, but great job. The grammar could use some editing... "I had

forgetten something when we pass", but all-in-all, good. Thanks.
5/1/2011 c26 Neka
um, when did V get shot? did you skip a chapter or something...anyway, great story!
4/14/2011 c30 1leavesfallingup
An excellent story. I'm sorry that I stopped reviewing every chapter, but I just had to go to the next. I will definitely read more of your work.
4/13/2011 c17 leavesfallingup
I was wondering from the time Cohryn caught them if he had some sort of device in the truck that would protect him from V... I guess not.

This promises to be interesting from here. I'm sure that the other scientist lady won't want to let them get away.
4/13/2011 c12 leavesfallingup
Luke found his mom; that's great! It makes me wonder how he was chosen in the first place. I assumed that they grabbed orphans. Obviously they focused on children who had the right genetic structure?

It is interesting that A had a poor self-esteem problem concerning her looks, but in normal society people think that she's beautiful.
4/13/2011 c11 leavesfallingup
I thought for a moment that the dog, Genus, would steal for her. The snake idea was better, as long as nobody died of a stroke. The sunglasses are the perfect solution for her eyes too.
4/13/2011 c10 leavesfallingup
So Cohryn did expect M to rebel. You still have me wondering if M is really in league with A or if it is all part of the scientist's evil plan.

I can't imagine that Cohryn wants to place his experiments back under the control of Barquet, so the suspense is intense.
4/13/2011 c9 leavesfallingup
It is beginning to look like A has two jealous males on her hands. That could become very interesting later.
4/13/2011 c8 leavesfallingup
I feel sorry for the little mouse that got left behind, not that he would want to be close to that snake anyway.
4/13/2011 c7 leavesfallingup
I'm probably wrong, but I have the suspicious feeling that Sub M didn't really rebel against Cohryn. It would be in Cohryn's best interest to have the duo believe that M was on their side, and having him attack his master seems like the best way to win their confidence. M was ready to kill the other scientists, but he only hurt Cohryn.
4/13/2011 c6 leavesfallingup
I'm pleased to see that there is more to Sub M than first meets the eye. His are perhaps the most cruel enhancements, since Cohryn seemed to have stolen his humanity... but maybe not?
4/13/2011 c5 leavesfallingup
Okay, so I got it wrong: he wants to sell them to the military. Once again the super-soldier concept raises its ugly head. What is truly frightening is that there have been so many real attempts to do just what this fictional doctor has done.

Next chapter...
4/13/2011 c4 leavesfallingup
You wrote: "When did I start relaying on others" I think that you meant "relying."

It sounds to me like Cohryn wants his creations to escape and move freely around the world. Unlike the other scientists, he views himself as a creator, and a creator would want to see his creations reach their full potential, regardless of the consequences.

Just a guess.
4/13/2011 c3 leavesfallingup
The scientists are so casual about "neutralizing" the children. I hope that you have devised a suitable punishment for them in the end.
188 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »