for Rewriting the Soul

1/19/2015 c1 9EmeraldTurtle
First of all, love your formatting, it adds a lot to your piece. This is very interesting to me, it's a thought-provoking poem and I like that.
12/21/2014 c1 9Leo Winsiel
Wow. I love you choice of words and how you've written them. Another great work my friend :D
This is truly a wonderful work!
Yeah :D
12/17/2014 c1 101Tasting Light
Beautiful and simple, I can see this as what dictates our every day lives.
11/4/2014 c1 25xKathrynAlicex
I like this, it's a great representation of innocence and corruption, maybe though you could explore this some more? Maybe explore the grey as well as the black and the white if you know what I mean? Well written!
6/22/2014 c1 Mary
Good one...I think I have MANY sides heehee
6/18/2014 c1 15WilliamtheDork
Uniquely AWESOME. Haha, blunt, I know, but this is so very. . . True. Not to mention the flow. . .
10/4/2012 c1 14Dreamer012
this is amazing :) and so true! awesome job x
5/2/2011 c1 23JustMiLuc
This poem has a really beautiful flow to it. I think amateur poetry will always be my favorite. There is some kind of simplicity and freshness to it, and I think that is really portrayed in this poem.
6/25/2010 c1 173Little girl Big world
This holds a lot of truth. There's two sides to everything.

"As spring arrives

A white flower

Begins to bloom

So Innocently"

Favorite lines.
6/24/2010 c1 22the.quiet.one24
I really like this one. You have two choices and you just never know where you'll go.
6/24/2010 c1 16Smiling Twilight
nice
6/16/2010 c1 24TheFantabulousPandemonium
I think this is one of my favorites. I love the message it conveys, as well as the way you've written it.
6/10/2010 c1 14SilverStream101
Absolutely LOVE it! This will be going onto my favourites! Really well done!
6/9/2010 c1 35Coexist
Whoa. I love this. I love how you spaced it on the page to illustrate the differences.
6/9/2010 c1 24unique.echo
I gotta say, this is probably the best poem I've read and therefore my favorite of your poems. I like how calm and peaceful it is in the beginning and then how destructive and angry it is at the end. Very true, about the two sides of a coin. :)

Great job!