for Anamnesis

11/29/2017 c1 8failte200
Ack. Too depressing and ... I can't even finish chapter one. This is what you're doing now?

Ah, not "now" but seven years ago. Okay. Maybe you're a bit cheerier by now? hope hope
10/20/2011 c4 gaearhotmail.fr
I love this story, it's amazing ! i very want read the next chapter.

Oh! and i wonder where are your others stories ? Because i wanted read "Smells like teen sprit" again, it was my favorite.
7/6/2010 c4 Chibko
I'm at a loss of words, trying to describe the emotions and imagery this story evokes. The tangled yearning, pain, sorrow- I'm not sure who I feel the most for, Russell or Loren. I really like how different this story is.
6/27/2010 c4 1BansheePanda
I'm not quite sure why you don't have more reviews for this, but this writing style is really...sharp, I guess? I like it, because it's so brief, and THERE. There's a sense of immediacy and intimacy that you don't get with traditional narration.

The writing, as always, is beautiful, and you capture the emotions of the human heart so well. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Blood
6/23/2010 c4 16Creeping Collarbones
Maybe it was already too late before it all even started- That's thought provoking.

The first paragraph in twenty was great and so was the last line.

Rally wonderful writing.
6/23/2010 c3 Creeping Collarbones
I want to be able to write like you because this is amazing.

I love all the little details you add. I think that's what makes writing really good and a I feel like a lot of authors on here don't do that.

And I don't know what to say, so I just open my mouth and say, Oh. Oh, I've never tried them.- It's interesting how you don't put things in qoutations. It can be kind of confusing. but I think it adds to the piece.

Thirteen and fourteen are my favorite, so far.

I want to more about Danny. I love this!
6/19/2010 c4 5kazoua
I like Loren. I do. He's kinda... likable in an unlikable way? Like I don't like his qualities, but wrapped into one person I just can't help but like him.

The watermelon bit just about broke my weak little heart, if you want to know. Goshness. Sad.
6/19/2010 c3 kazoua
Uh, I still don't really get it. I think I'm starting to see where Danny is/was and where Loren is right now, but not clearly. I'm assuming past relationships mixed badly with drug experiences, but I can totally be wrong.
6/11/2010 c4 magalina
Once again, lovely and painful. Glad you're back :)
6/10/2010 c4 20Chasmodai Blue
"I lick my own lips and taste watermelon instead of an answer."

That was a really apt closing line for this chapter.

I know you know what you're doing.

Keep going; don't stop.
5/25/2010 c3 53Nick Ransom
I wish you'd write more of this, I really love it. All of it, the fact that we're just thrown into the middle of this crazy, at time painful story with little information. I can't say enough good about this, seriously. I favorited it, and I'm really hoping there's more of it eventually. Beautiful stuff.
5/25/2010 c2 Nick Ransom
I haven't read anything else of yours yet, but this is fucking phenomenal. Fragmented, barely sensical and weird as hell, but I absolutely love it.
5/25/2010 c1 Nick Ransom
...Jesusfuck.

Wow.

Yeah, you're fucking amazing.

Something about the way you write brings me to almost tears, and I sound that sounds stupid, but it's true. This is beyond great.
5/23/2010 c1 Chibko
This was beautiful, poetic, wistful, yet melancholy. I really liked the tone of it.
5/17/2010 c3 magalina
Lovely. Though every chapter kind of tears me apart :(

I really want to know what happened, but I like the vague style and I have the feeling we're never really going to find out and it's still awesome.

Keep it up!

Oh, I have to find your new account! Any hints?
26 Page 1 2 Next »