for Shades of Gray

4/20/2011 c1 6AwesomeKayKay
I have seen once only the light and once only seen the dark, but only recently have I myself seen the shades of grey, (as you put it).
1/29/2011 c1 63Lifeshade
This is very deep. Very beautiful. :)
7/21/2010 c1 7I Am Simply Myself
I think that this poem is beautiful. And so completely true.

Thank you for sharing this.
6/19/2010 c1 Dreaded Fate
I've read metaphors of people seeing the world in white and black, good and evil, kind and mean. Once, I remember someone talking about how they had seen the world in this way, but now they could see how things weren't that way, there was a middle ground. A shade of grey.

It struck me how true it is. Some people see good and evil, wanting harmlessly to protect their loved ones from the perceived evil, but going to lengths that tend to also block out a lot of good. But some people see the shades of grey. They see that sometimes, the good comes packaged with a little bad and you have to decide whether the risk of the bad is worse or better than the good.

I think I've gone on to rambling and am not making any sense. XD That happens. So I'll stop here before I start rambling on again.

Oh, and Good Poem!
6/13/2010 c1 11pesky.lil.critter
Beatiful. And pefectly true
5/12/2010 c1 2063M2R
Strong emotions evoked. Coherent (yeah I mind a lot about being coherent).

The repetition brought me deeper yet into the poem! One of the unique writes that don't bore with repetition. Great one there!

There are just too many lines I like. I should just say I love the whole poem basically, from the coherence to the rhythm, to the emotions, it's just perfect.

I may have short attention span, but this one write that I can read from the start to the end without any thoughts of closing the window. Really, it's a beautiful write.

I can't explain how I feel, for it holds more truth that one can speak. No amount of words can explain what's between the lines, for they lie between the light and the dark, for they belong to the shades of grey :)
5/2/2010 c1 22PoetryMagic12
The light is associated with the sun,

With happiness, with all things good.

The dark is associated with the moon,

With sadness, with all the world's evil.

That's my favorite lines...I love the comparison with the sun and moon..

Thanks for reading Tantrums of the Sun...I'm going to read all your poems...and can tell you what I think...I was wondering if you could do the same with mine...thanks...keep writing
5/2/2010 c1 27dancingpaws