for The Lizard Queen

6/13/2013 c1 2GingerWolfy
cool...im usually not into this sort of thing so congrats it got me hooked in the first few lines..all i can really say is...cool..haha
6/14/2010 c1 Juliana Mendez
I enjoyed reading this short story very much. It was well developed and interesting from beginning to end, and I liked the characteristics of the jungle queen a lot.Nice job Mr. Bud!
6/9/2010 c1 yuanyuan
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
5/11/2010 c1 Lord Monbodo
skazbkifdgfg Sorry, I had to wipe the drool of my keyboard. The jungle princes SLASH mad scientist's daughter was amazing! Your world was great. And the crowning moment of awesome, A NAZI CYBORG T-REX!
5/7/2010 c1 J.A. Fletcher
Okay, this was an instant hit with me because I love the lost world and detective theme, and Nazis are my favorite villains to incorporate into a pulp story. The Gatling gun dinosaur was really different, which was great. Overall, this story was a very refreshing read. Great job.
5/6/2010 c1 Phillys Weathers
Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. So much action! Kept me on the edge of my seat! Loved it!
5/6/2010 c1 Roya Popescu
Loved it! You are so talented. I have recommended it to my friends!
5/3/2010 c1 dreamshell
This entry is made of pure, epic win, sir. Classic detective narrator, a Lost World setting, a badass jungle princess (who doubles as the mad scientist’s beautiful daughter), some Nazis and their zeppelin, and, the pièce de résistance, a friggin’ CYBORG TYRANNOSAURUS REX! Hot dayum, that was awesome! And the best thing is, you manage to make the characters and action engaging, which may not have worked in someone else’s hands.

Thanks very much for taking part in the contest. =D
5/3/2010 c1 18Bocaj Anaidni
When I read "If the dinosaurs don't get you the Nazis will" I had to read this. Good work.
5/3/2010 c1 JaveHarron
Awesome effort, man! Glad to see my wait produced such an awesome story! Dinosaurs, Nazis, and even more awesome things.