for Theft of the Heart

12/5/2020 c9 zagato
Wonderful story!
1/18/2012 c9 Preposterous
Cute story! I really like your writing style and spin on things.
7/19/2011 c9 4firefly114
Aw the end was so cute! Love it!
7/19/2011 c8 firefly114
At first I thought the guards had a real lead bit it would be so easy to get out of their accusation which was actually surprisingly accurate. The ending was sad but I feel like we will be seeing more of him...
7/19/2011 c7 firefly114
The fact that she had brought a letter and that Leo knew she would was great. I'm curious to know more about the thief network they belong to. Also I love te exchange between rafe and Leo. He definitely wasnt as oblivious as he seemed! Even though the reasons he likes "lenia" were so cliched, it made sense. Have you read Ella enchanted? This reminds me a bit of that. Just a bit. Which is a good thing!
7/19/2011 c6 firefly114
Hi! Okay so I wrote that other review while I was in class but I just wanted to elaborate a bit. Since the kiss was really important, I'd make a bigger deal out of it if you know what I mean. Like... "He answered by half asked question by pressing his lips to mine. Suddenly, a warm, tingly feeling flowed from my lips to every part of my body, making even the tips of my fingers feel alive. It wasn't the kind of warmth I got after a successful heist or breaking a really difficult code-it was the kind of warmth you get from someone who truly cares about you-something I wasn't so familiar with." Or something. You know what I mean.

And at the end, it doesn't seem like her mother is angry at all. She seems to be almost defending her daughter. So I would make that a bit clearer.

Great chapter though!
7/19/2011 c6 Firefly114
I loved this one! I just wish you went into detail about a dew more things. Like the kiss for instance. Or her mothers anger.
7/19/2011 c5 Firefly114
Couldn't log in here I'm on my phone. Another great chapter but I wish we saw more of their conversation! And also I'm wondering what exactly it is about him that so intrigues her and vice versa. I know the characters have that figured out but readers don't !
7/19/2011 c4 firefly114
Aw, this courtship is so cute! It actually makes me wish in my story that she found out who the "prince" guy was a lot later. I look forward to reading the next chapter!
7/19/2011 c3 firefly114
Oy, everyone is giving "wry" looks here! Maybe start using a different adjective?

I loved her conversation with the prince, though. (he is the prince, right? it was kind of obvious but that's okay.)
7/19/2011 c2 firefly114
Hi! I found your story because I wrote the other Midnight Thieves prompt response on ADoR (All That Glitters) and I was interested to see what you wrote!

I really like this so far! It's so much different from mine. I was just wondering, what time period does this take place in?

I'll read more and let you know what i think!
12/28/2010 c7 ManicMango
Ah no! Leo told him her real name! That can't be good!
8/9/2010 c9 animegirl214
hahhaha. aww! THat was cute!~ :D Thanks so much for this story! :D
7/4/2010 c9 Jaja
I found this on ADoR! You got honorable mention, wow. That's so good. i wrote an entry but din't win. :P you deserve it i really like theft of the heart
7/4/2010 c9 SandraStarck
This was a really cute story! Elena and Rafe had nice chemistry.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »