for Balls Of Love

10/10/2012 c1 2Sincerely Claude
Lol, how cute. That last line... xD
12/19/2010 c1 2boredsoul34
aww!
5/11/2010 c1 10CassandraStacy
Overall, I really liked this story. I thought it was super cute and a great idea for a plot - giving him balls so that he'd have enough balls to ask her out: priceless.

The beginning: HILARIOUS! As sad as this is, I could probably find myself doing something similar to that: smothering myself with my pillow. I also tend to use the wrong words (or wrong pronunciations of words). But I just blame it on my speech impediment. Works every time. ^_^ Or at least it use to . . . my friends are on to me!

I thought that both characters were well-written and that the transition from friends to something more was done greatly. The only scene I really thought should be reworked was when Luke seemed jealous of the high-schooler. From the way it was written, it's hard for me to believe that Luke would think to be jealous of some scrawny high-school boy.It may be written better if she gets hit on from somebody who could actually constitute as a threat. Also, five weeks seems to be a long time for two neighbors and close not to talk to one another. (I know I would personally be confronting that boy a lot sooner than over two months!) Two weeks would probably be a better length of time.

Again, loved the story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us all!

Cassandra
5/7/2010 c1 7wabam
This is adorable. I love it. Congratulations-you did a great job.

-Wabam.
5/7/2010 c1 11R. Tist
Cue weird laugh/'aw' sound. :"D How perfectly shmweet!