for Animus

12/22/2013 c20 Rhodd
A really nice story, I like the world-building, although some things are kinda too heavy/detailed to be seen as a light read on the net (a hint for you to look into publishing).

So where's the rest? I bit sad that you haven't been updating this story for about three years - its got much to give.
11/22/2010 c20 Tovetalar
I definitely want to see this story in paper-format in the future. I love this story and even though a lot reminds me of matrix, it has it's unique plot and points. Hope for an update soon!
10/19/2010 c20 2Dachande663-ff
Good chapter, mean cliffhanger :P
10/17/2010 c20 6Darwin
SQUEE! I was stoked to see the notice for this come up in my inbox! Nicely done! I like the amount of tension in this one.

And that is quite the twist - one I wasn't expecting actually. She could be deadly in the network, seriously, and Victor and his friends could be in some serious trouble!
8/25/2010 c19 Darwin
"MY SOLE'S FINE WHER IT IS" I take it because you said this sign was hastily made that you meant to mispell Soul?

Other than that a tight and VERY intriguing development in the story! I can't wait to see what kind of dancing exactly Wren is talking about here! I mean I can guess considering Wren's preferences...but yeah...there has to be more to it than that!

Great great chapter!
8/15/2010 c18 Zelda Talley
A lurker but avidly reading and anticipating each new chapter. The quality is amazing and I'm completely hooked on the story.
8/14/2010 c18 54big.break.and.laryngitis
For sure reading :)

Yeah, this is definitely one of those stories that probably would be better for me to read all in one sitting instead of chapter by chapter, because I really start to understand it better as it goes on. It's a little confusing, but hell, so was Inception. Doesn't mean it's not fabulous. Which it is. Not Inception, I mean, this story. Well, Inception was fabulous too. Obviously. Anyway. Yeah. I like this.
8/14/2010 c18 2Dachande663-ff
Excellent chapter, good to get some more backstory. Unfortunately I rarely use the FP site itself so my hits never show in your stats but you can guarantee I'm reading every chapter.
8/14/2010 c18 6Darwin
You know I'm all over it! Be sure you send an email to support...this is like the fourth time in two months...if you're PO'd let em know...I looked at Fan fiction and they're up and running...Guess this is the step-child of the two...sigh!

A very interesting insight into Cade's motivations on this one! Nicely done! Not much more to say other than that! I didn't see any eye trip hazards!
8/1/2010 c17 54big.break.and.laryngitis
This is really interesting. Pretty complex and confusing at first, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. It's intriguing. I'd definitely like to see more.
7/29/2010 c17 6Darwin
WHOA! Well he may not manifest it in the same way, but he certainly does manifest it! @

Sorry for taking so fricking long to get this one read...I didn't know what I was missing! Victor is definitely going to be an interesting character to follow for sure!
7/16/2010 c16 549Jave Harron
Okay, I've got some potential spoiler related concerns I'll PM you about. Enjoying Victor's development and abilities, as well as some twists you've made. Animus' main divisive tool is the fact it's a 'pay for an afterlife.' Still, the evil businessmen, driven by simple greed, seem to be "less" ruthless than the Christian extremists seeking to effectively kill every person or sapient being (like AIs) on the Animus network.
7/15/2010 c8 JaveHarron
The villains seem a little 1D, at least so far. Still, if the basics are taught for decades in science classes, why hasn't anyone replicated it? Especially in a setting where it's such a prized commodity.
7/15/2010 c6 JaveHarron
Some fun events. I enjoyed Victor getting adjusted to the avatar. We see some possible nutjobs in the background as well. Still, how come someone within the network can't get out, like say allowing an avatar to control a drone or robot from within the simulation?
7/11/2010 c3 Jave Harron
For some reason, when I read this chapter, I keep thinking of the Anders speech about nightmares and waking up in Second Life. I noticed you had an optical sort of sensor for the Animus uploading. Not to spoil too much, but this is a noninvasive method, given optical based BCIs that use current tech. This may be some higher resolution scanner, but it still creates a copy rather than the destructive uploading procedure I had envisioned before. Sorry to harp too much, but will try to catch up on this.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »