for My Very Own Edward Cullen

6/15/2010 c1 1authorLH
Interesting story!
6/2/2010 c1 4theprettyreckless13
i like the whole plot of this thing and the way she narrates is different. i'm looking forward to an update :D
6/1/2010 c1 60Lost in A World of Pain
Hey there,

Not a bad start, a few typo's here and there, but you've already mentioned that yourself at the end of the chapter. The story is off to a good start, and it has a cliffhanger, which is always good leaving a reader wanting more. However, being a non-lover of Twilight I'm a little lost as regards who Edward is, lol. But, I'm sure your story will fill in the blanks as it goes along :)
5/30/2010 c1 14Alysia Of The Pen
It may be "Haynee's" grammar that's all over the place, but it's truly terrible. It makes reading the story unbearably annoying, confusing and disjointed. Even if her character is like that, that is no excuse for 20 question marks in a row, or giant run-on sentences of girlish babble. The formatting is also a bit confusing and seems to serve little purpose. Oh, and also, avoid putting song lyrics in stories or turning this into a song-fic, because no one actually likes those, and because they use copyrighted lyrics.
5/20/2010 c1 4silent bunny11
cute intro.

you have to update soon! c:

i'm wondering, what will her fiance looks like?:)

You really should keep on writing. You got some talent.

By the way, i am also a filipino.By any chance, do you also love taylor swift's songs? you mentioned her on your story.I love her songs too.

sorry for the long review.

update soon.
5/18/2010 c1 donxcat
This is well written and interesting but confusing to me.
5/16/2010 c1 5xXClouDyXx
I love your story!

You gotta continue it!

at nakakarelate ako kay Haynee, mahal na mahal ko yung nanay ko pero minsan hindi ko lang talaga mapigilan yung bibig ko na magsalita ng masama sa nanay ko

PS.

Hindi ako nag mumura sa nanay ko, baka akalain mo na minumura ko yung nanay ko eh! AHAHAHAHA!
5/13/2010 c1 1pandakim
i love it!:] but wait how old is she? that, im confused on...
5/13/2010 c1 Hm
I'm sorry, but this has to be a joke...
5/13/2010 c1 8MadHatterinWonderland