for Infection Film Review and Analysis

9/20/2015 c1 awr
awd
6/24/2013 c1 Lauren
Okay, then, but WHO KILLS everyone?
Doctor Akiba? They kill themselves because of their guilt?
I'm not a dummy, but I didn't understand it. Truly.
6/19/2013 c1 Airon
Thanks for clarify some things for me. I'm going to give this film another go cause I didn't quite understand the end meaning and had to stop halfway through the film so when I picked it back up I forgot things like the beginning scene with the apple, the color red and the whole brain making us seeing certain colors. The ending did confuse me when the lady Doc started seeing green, but once it hit me that the patient who had died was one of her and had died then she felt guilty. However, was it really her fault that he died? Sure she signed him in, but she was not the cause of his death right? Or was it because she left him went home for the night is why she felt guilty? If that's true then shouldn't every Doc and nurse feel guilty if a patient under their cure die like the same as Aika? Then again when Aika died the other cast tired to cover up his death so that wouldn't make sense? Overall though I did found the film to be intriguing as I enjoyed these type film where it requires some thinking to understand the end meaning.
8/2/2011 c1 6Breathewithme
Totally Agree with you on the meaning a did you know Akai means Red? Funny fact for you! I didn't get the locker scene but before that I got everything else. Great review!
6/10/2010 c1 huimei
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :