for Conversion Book 2: Bloodlines

10/14/2010 c23 A ventriloquists ventriloquist
Just read the whole two books again and still enjoyed it all! cant wait until you start the third one! I still think you should involve werewolves and ashley...or do what you want with the last book and then start another set of books with ashley and werewolves! If you want any idea about the werewolves just ask =]
10/1/2010 c23 16mizgardenia21
That was pretty cool. I liked the first one immensely and the second one did not disappoint.
9/30/2010 c1 hayleytibbs
Yay to the sequel, I so love the Adams Family :D It was a fantastic story and would love to see how they adjust to being parents of twin (mixed)vampires. Loving your writing xx
9/25/2010 c23 4marvelchick
Fictionpress SUCKS! I couldn't read a lot of the chapters because something funky is going on with the site...until I downloaded the book from feedbooks XD I loved it, it was a perfect ending, I felt like tearing up myself. But you tied all the ends very nicely, and I'm really looking forward to the third book...is it going to be on the twins? Or Emma and Teren again?

Great job!
9/19/2010 c13 Xanorillia Mallikore
!
9/6/2010 c1 o
thank u for making a sequal u r such a great writter keep on going
8/30/2010 c22 5NothingtobeProudof
I just read your two stories in the past few days and there is not much that could describe how much I loved them. Truly, they were amazing and came from an amazing writer. I really hope you continue writing and I'll find you on the next best-seller list.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with all of us on fictionpress. It's been an amazing journey to travel with your characters. =)
8/30/2010 c22 animegirl214
Hahahah. AW!~ THat was WONDERFUL!~

Thanks so much for this story!

Whereever I went, I was always thinking about this story! First day of school today, and I just couldn't get this story out of my mind! I just knew I had to finish it when I got home. and now that I have, I'm peaceful. ;P

AH! THANK YOU SO MUCH Again!

Can't wait till the third one! :D
8/22/2010 c22 lovelife247
This story was amazing! From the characters to the suspense...it was the ultimate love story! Thank you for writing a different kind of vampire story! Now I'm just looking for the third one!
8/21/2010 c23 LincolnBlues
Congratulations on this becoming an ebook download! :)

You well deserved this! I loved Conversion and Conversion 2

Great Job on both!
8/21/2010 c23 Lucy Jakobs
Thanks again for such a great story! I really enjoyed it. :)
8/19/2010 c22 4Eyes.BehindtheMask
I really like the Conversion story. It's much different than the other vampire stories out there, being as most of them aren't full vampires. Wonderfully written. Could use some editing, but wonderfully written. I'll definately be getting the ebooks (I'll be getting all the ones you have out there, as soon as I have the proper internet connection to do so). I can't wait for the third book!
8/14/2010 c22 AndItMovesUsAll
This was just as good as i imagined, its amazing to beable to continue on reading about characters you love in sequels. This book especially did that well because you didnt even skip events, it continued almost directly after. I liked how you included a sciantific aspect to this one, and a really detailed outline of vampires, the whole mixed thing isnt something ive come across before, and im glad that Gabriel and his experiments explained what happend in the first book with the 'hunter', it wrapped things up nicely. I was constantly guessing with this book about the pregnancy and what was going to happen so you had the anticipation down pat and of course i loved all the new mixed you introduced, even if only briefly, it would be great if we could see more of them in the next book, there seemed to be some interesting characters there!

I forgot to mention something about the first book as well, it was covered a lot more in this one, but i thought it was weird that originally, Emma didnt really consider the fact that she would die long before Teren. They both mentioned it but it didnt seem to come up when she considered whether to continue a relationship with him and i would have thought she would dwell on it more because its a pretty big problem. Anyway thanks for the reply and the fact that you actually altered the book, its always really nice to know that an author has taken in what you said. :D
7/26/2010 c22 ChrnoDude
great ending to an amazing story! totaly want to see a third one. also, i think the idea of a spin-off for halina would be kick-ass. thx for writing!
7/25/2010 c22 Totally
i loved this book and the first one. i cant wait to buy them as ebooks. please make a third one. even if its about someone else like Halina. that would be interesting. it could be like a spin-off of this one. for another series kind of like the private series from kate brian, she came out with privileged as a spin-off. but that is of course after you write another book for this series. :) Great writer. Great book. Happy reader :)
291 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »