for Conversion Book 2: Bloodlines

7/16/2010 c22 1PeterMoore
thank you for the story!
7/16/2010 c22 whatSweetmusicTheymake
I loved it! There was never a predictable or hum-drum moment, and you kept me hooked throughout the story. I usually only read completed stories as i have no patience, but yours is the first that i just couldn't wait for it to be completed. Thanks so much for writing it, and keep up the amazing work!
7/16/2010 c22 ButterflyD
Man, the last chapter was so good. It made me cry when the babies were born and Emma decided to honor couple of people via their names. The entire story has been written wonderfully. I enjoyed every one bit of it - I don't really think that you should change anything. I definitely think you do need to write a 3rd story, though. I'd really like to see Emma officially convert into a vampire. It'd be very interesting to see how exactly that happens. And I'd like to see Teren close up a loose end with Carrie in the 3rd story. I think that's all for now. Good job!
7/16/2010 c22 5charliej
Awesome! Brava! Brava! You did yourself proud again. Wonderful ending with everyone HEA. So glad the babes are okay and her mom didn't freak out. I was wondering how you'd work that in - couldnt see NOT calling her mother when she went into labor but I figured you'd have them born before she arrived.

The whole birthing thing with her biting Teren's arm was a great addtion. I guess squeezing his hand/breaking it wouldnt work since he's a vamp, so this was perfect and made him seem sort of noble too! Giving his blood again.

Great names, btw!

Book 3 - yay! I was hoping you'd consider a trilogy. I can think of so many possibilities. Yes, have the kids a bit older. There could be the whole thing about them going to school and how to explain that they can't tell certain things. Perhaps Halina et al want to home school them for safety reasons (was Teren until he was older?)

THen there's Carrie to deal with, Halina and Gabriel - oh yes, you must include more about them. Could Emma's shots start to be less effective and she needs to 'convert' sooner than she planned? And Ashley is a MUST..maybe with a hunky vamp who sees beyond her appearance. Hm, she is studying medical stuff so maybe she starts to consult with Gabriel and meets someone there or another vamp medical student... Sorry, rambling here but excited by the possibilities...

Anyway congrats on finishing this story. Look forward to seeing it published!
7/16/2010 c22 J Money 012
Oh the end! Oh I just loved it. You made my day, and I'm so happy that everything's gonna be okay. As for the next book, I was thinking for the twins to have their own little human escapade. What I always had in my mind, is that one of the twins gets married to a vampire and everyone's a little disappointed because, you know, they want to try and make the bloodline human again. So everyone looks at the other twin, trying to convince him/her to marry a human or whatever. But anyways, that's just a thought. Oh I love the names, I thought it was so great that they were dedicated to their grandfathers. I can already tell Halina was favoring Nika a little, but that's okay; since if I had to choose a sister as my favorite, I would definitely say Halina. Who! Go Team Halina! You should make a poll about that, see just what team your readers are on... Just a thought...

They're creepy and they're kooky,

Mysterious and spooky,

They're all together ooky,

The Adams Family!

*snap, snap*

YAY!
7/16/2010 c22 1Karida
That was a most excellent ending! Teren's last words were very heart warming.

A third book would be awesome! I can't really let go of Emma and Teren, they're my favorite characters. I'm pretty sure you can think of something they need to deal with for the third book, raising twin fourth generation vampires isn't average you know ~.^

I'll be looking forward to a third book but this one was amazing anyways so I don't mind if it takes a while (just not too long ^^)
7/16/2010 c22 sandysnape
OMG ! Jumping up and down. It's finished! and they are done! So yay for a third book with maybe more of Gabriel or just one shots of Gabriel and Halina and the twins' lives. Your writing is great and the story was captivating. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
7/16/2010 c22 pbgurl
To answer your question from my other review, me and my brothers are triplets. :)

But it looks like Emma made it to her full term, or one week before her full term.

I was definatley hoping they would have a boy and a girl. And the names, I swear I wanted to cry, lol.

I'm so happy her mom took it as well as she did.

As for the third book, whatever you decide, its up to you. Either way I'll still read all your stories. ^_^ Well, as long as you don't kill off Emma, Teren, or anyone else close them in the next book, LOl!

I'm sad to see this end, but I'm definatley going to re read the two books.

-Liz :D
7/16/2010 c21 J Money 012
Ah! The babies! They're coming! FINALLY! When I realized that Halina had slept with Gabriel, I was like, 'She's such a ho! But I still love her! :)' Okay, on to the next chapter, oh, I can't wait. I hope you feel good knowing that I am putting off reading what I've been waiting for forever, just to review. :)

~J$
7/16/2010 c22 tamii
*sigh* That was an awesomely fluffy ending and I loved every second of it! Now, I'm not one for being emotional but this last chapter made me damn close! From the names of the babies to the interaction between Teren and Emma, and Emma and her mom etc etc. Gosh, I can't believe it's over but I'm glad you're thinking of a third book!

It was nice to see Halina and Gabriel having some sort of 'relationship', she's probably been alone for a long long time. I don't really have any ideas for you for the third book (sorry!) but I'd really like to see what happens to Ashley. She's always been an intriguing character to me - she's so strong to carry on with life normally despite other people's reactions. So yeah, it would be nice to see her have a little romance with or without a vampire (although a vampire would make things more interesting... naturally!)

So, yeah. I hope you DO do a third book as I'd love to see how they all are in the future. And the twins as cute toddlers :) Thanks for the update and I am looking forward to reading some more of your fabulous stories soon :D
7/16/2010 c22 yellowjellybean14
omg she had the baby i am so glad they were healthy, cant express how sad i am to see this story end. i and praying that you do another sequel, following the family just after the twins were born.
7/15/2010 c21 Karida
Oh man that was like the BEST! I was on my toes when she got the shot, so happy she made it ^^

I laughed so hard when Gabriel commented about Halina's...company during the night..."Teren's mouth lowered a bit, and I'm sure he was aware of that too." I wonder if he was more shocked or horrified rofl

Really can't wait for the next and last chapter! I'm betting it's either gonna be two girls or a boy and a girl
7/15/2010 c21 6summers-end
Oh wow, it worked! I don't think I was really expecting it to for some reason. But Yay! Babies are next, I'm so excited! (is that enough exclamation marks?)

But seriously, so glad you updated so quickly and near the end, I was worried that you'd leave it at a cliffhanger and we'd have to wait another chapter to see if the vials worked or not. Quick question, why didn't the Adams prepare for the possibility that Emma would convert within minutes? Shouldn't they have had a cow ready for her to eat or something? All the prep they did for Teren's conversion, shouldn't they have taken the precautions to do the same here just in case the vial didn't work? After all, if Emma had converted, she would only have had minutes to eat and be fed or she could have attacked someone right?

Thanks, and update soon!

summers-end
7/15/2010 c20 1AlexisLovesYou
New chapter's not working... :(
7/15/2010 c21 yellowjellybean14
so glad to read the next chapter, i enjoyed reading about teren and emma, cant wait for the next chapter...
291 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »