for The Only Exception

6/15/2016 c8 Guest
Love this! i would really appreciate if you could update soon.
5/11/2013 c8 O
more please
5/20/2012 c8 Rosedreamer101
:) Austin's jealous.
5/19/2012 c8 3foreigndelight
WHOA!

Amazing, love you guys! don't make us wait, write more, write fast ;)
5/18/2012 c8 kiraj
You should get a blog and post this one there. Like Wordpress. it'd be so much easier to get followers. Pleaseee. Don't abandon again.
9/25/2011 c7 Rosedreamer101
LOL i love this hate/lust thing ! please update .
10/30/2010 c7 7SecretPassion
I love this story! Why arn't you updating! PLease update SON!
8/26/2010 c7 SashaNotSoFierce
I love this story:) I really hope you keep it up. I was browsing through some and I just want you to know I don't usually finish a story because alot get weird or lame. But this one is intriguing.
8/25/2010 c7 1berrykiss
Dyl has serious issues; that's exactly why I love her. I do forgive you, how could I not after this chapter. Am I twisted for loving Cortez AND Austin. God, you make it so hard to choose who is more awesome lol. Can't wait for the next update. Love you girl.

xoxo
8/25/2010 c7 bear
i love this story! please never stop
8/25/2010 c7 Da-zGreen
hahah. What a great chapter. Dylan is going to have to deal with Austin being over, knowing that he is her sister's friend. lol. Thanks for the update. I thought you were on writers block or something. lol. Cna't wait until the next chapter. Do update soon!
7/15/2010 c6 3whysgirlfriend
i like it so far! riley and cortez should get together!
7/13/2010 c6 11DiexGaaf
o.o heehee

Loved the chapter! Update soon :D
7/13/2010 c6 1berrykiss
I just love Dylan and Austin, they're so adorable because they just can't keep their hands off each other. Is it weird that I also like Cortez for Dylan, he's just so awesome too. Poor Dylan, two perfectly good guys like her and one is her best friend; I would so not like to be her (well except for having two hot guys at my disposal ;) lol)

Now, Jimmi Jimster, my newest love, please don't make me wait too long. I love you, but I will find you...

Haha jk. Great chapter though, I really enjoyed it.

xoxo
7/12/2010 c6 Da-zGreen
ahhahaha.. That was funny how Riley told Austin to get off Dylan. heheheeh. Hope to read more! It was a good chapter, short though.. hehehehe
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »