for Can't Let Go

5/19/2010 c2 DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon

i really like this
5/19/2010 c2 3Floppy125
hahaha. I can't believe Cade! He's supossedly told all the guys to reject her and yet he's with another girl!

Anyways... I like where this is going ;)

Please update ASAP
5/19/2010 c2 BabyGirlAlex
Good story:]I actually feel really sorry for Sunflower.Update soon.
5/19/2010 c2 harphot
Hey really enjoyed reading this. Even though it seems like there are a few similar stories out there your's is the best. The way the characters are portrayed makes the plot less obvious. Very good so far. Keep up the good work and i look forward to reading more from you. :)
5/19/2010 c2 A.Marie.L
So far, I'm loving this story! It's really good and I was suprised when he said he came from Granada High School because my cousin goes there xD well can't wait til the next chapter! Whee~!
5/19/2010 c2 Hazelnut Romance
haha. that was a lovely way to end the chapter. kudos to you! can't wait till your next update!
5/19/2010 c2 we'vehitanAllxTimexLow
Aw poor Sunflower :( Good chapter...can't wait for more!
5/19/2010 c2 11R. Tist
You really have to pity Sun. I mean; she can't even get a date because of her ex! How incredibly stupid. of Cade, I mean. That urge is getting stronger... And maybe even stab him with a spork. Please update soon! :"D
5/18/2010 c1 1Pixilated
LOL, so dramatic, you started of well but the whole flashback ruined it, go and rewrite that. Giving a bit more of the story would have helped in making this better. Just a few suggestions.
5/18/2010 c1 justice
Can't wait for an update...like the story so far, seems interesting...

I wonder who she's going to the dance with...oh well I guess I have to wait, update soon

Please! Thanks
5/18/2010 c1 we'vehitanAllxTimexLow
Seems cool so far. Can't wait to read more :-)
5/18/2010 c1 11R. Tist
Like, whoah. I am feeling the urge to put something up Cade's... Never mind. A pretty fluffy drama, and so looking forward to it. :"D
5/18/2010 c1 Perfectly Mythical
OH YEAH! Love this story already! I'll be a loyal reviewer if you update! *waves cookies around* And I'll give you cookies~! *hands you cookies* You're so super awesome! Thanks! Hehe! Please write more... or I'll be miserable for the rest of my short life!
5/18/2010 c1 Hazelnut Romance
can't wait for another update. it sounds like it's going to get very interesting!
1,424 « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95