for EOG or: How to Pick Up Research Assistants Without Really Trying

8/4/2012 c1 Anon
LOVED IT
11/7/2011 c1 58Nancy Mae
lol, I was laughing so damn hard when Matt came back into the room. I knew the second he left that there was a camera in there. Great job! Freaking hilarious!

~KML92
3/12/2011 c1 5kazoua
Ahh. College romancey drama. Gotta love it.

And now I'm just thinking, well, stick a hot-blooded male in a metal box for thirty minutes and what do expect to happen? Be good and -not- jerk off like no tomorrow?

But I was expecting the entire time for Mr. Minesweeper to walk back in, for one reason or another, and for it to get super awkward. The camera bit? Hilarious. Much better than what I was hoping for, hahaha.
10/3/2010 c1 Lord Vivian Darling
Wonderful tale! It all seemed authentic/plausible, & the fantasies in italics were bloody sexy.
8/29/2010 c1 23plumblossom
Oh. Dear. Cute!

I was waiting for Alan to discover that there was _something_ in that gel . . .

this is better.
7/31/2010 c1 54big.break.and.laryngitis
Um. Yeah. I am SO glad the search is working again on here or I never would have found this. Thank god, right? Lovely story. I felt awkward and awestruck simultaneously. Good job.
6/12/2010 c1 12kamburger
Oh, that poor guy. How embarrassing for him. But at least he got a number =D
6/3/2010 c1 6burrito-meat
omfg awesome story lol so funny that guy is so stupid and horny
6/1/2010 c1 dorome
Well, that was surely intresting for Alan. ;) Hehe, psychological experiments are never what they tell you it is. Really liked this story. Those character seem to be cute a pitty there is not more about them.
5/29/2010 c1 25Esquirella
LOL! Well that experiment sure paid off!
5/29/2010 c1 theearthisdoomed
Awkward much? Why people don't check for camera's I will never understand ;) Oh yes, I was cringing for him even before he decided to take care of his little problem.

Nice ending though, but will he, after that little embarrassment, have the guts to ring the guy?
5/29/2010 c1 9Lerene
LOL, there was a camera! I almost fell out my chair at that! Poor Alen, so embarrassing
5/29/2010 c1 6Darwin
Well now that was interesting.

When you said "explicit" I wasn't sure what I was expecting...heh...

Well written.