for Diary of a Poor Girl

9/30/2011 c5 33FLIPPER66
I'VE READ ALL 5 CHAPPYS ! SO I HOPE YOU HAVE MORE ON THE WAY . GREAT STORY BY THE WAY . I HOPE I SEE A ROMANCE BLOOMING HERE LOL.
8/4/2011 c5 1Jeni D
This is such a wonderful story! I do hope you continue it. And just in case you do, I shall add it to my alerts.

CHEERS!

~Jeni
2/7/2011 c5 impossibly-infinite
Nice story!
8/28/2010 c5 lalaboom
Really great story! One of the few cliche's that are actually good to read. Keep it up! Update soon? Cliffhangers are driving people nuts xP
8/20/2010 c5 6Queen.Of.Cupcakes
You have to update soon! Please?
7/31/2010 c5 10amethyst-y
A cliffhanger...not fair -insert a sad face here- you must update soon. Aly is so cute, she likes him so. I loved the part when she was dressing up for him:D and when he asked her out for lunch:D. This chappie was so good. But seriously you need to update soon;). Looking forward!

am-y
7/30/2010 c1 4Doggy Nino
This a very interesting piece you have created. I look forward to seeing the next chapters in the furture. I really enjoyed my self with story, it's a very outstanding and a dazzling tale. Please continue to work hard on this story. You have very good promise as writer...I wish you the best of luck.
7/30/2010 c5 nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope
Crap! Are you serious? NO! You need to update immediately! CLIFFHANGER MUCH? AARGHH!
7/30/2010 c1 nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope
Awh... That's so sad :/ She seems like a very strong person so far. Great writing style, I like it.(:
7/15/2010 c5 8Not so sour Lemons
cant wait till the next chapter, update soon!
7/14/2010 c5 1brokenxdreams
I throughly enjoyed this chapter. I love how she looked cute and showed some inner confidence even with that Charlotte giving her evil looks. Tyler's interjection was perfectly timed too.

The lunch scene was my favorite part though. It was so cute, and all that food does sound wonderful!

The ending was key though. I normally hate cliff hangers, but I think you did very well here. Keep up the good work and update soon!
7/13/2010 c5 10jeepers09
I just found this story and I love it already. You have a very good writing style, easy to read and easy to feel like we know the characters. And I love that Aly isn't angry at the world for her rough life like in so many poor-girl/rich-boy stories. Her thoughts and feelings about not fitting in and Jared being out of her league come across as very real and true. I can't wait to read more.
7/13/2010 c5 1Violet-Madness
Wow, what a cliffie! I'm excited for the next chapter - I want to know what happened to her parents too! Keep writing!
7/13/2010 c5 3Mary Freda
I was excited to see another chapter! :) Thanks.

Jared is so sweet to Alyson. It makes me smile. I keep wanting to know what's going through his head. . .

There's a nice gentleness to this story. Alyson strikes me as a very humble, gentle person. And Jared is kind and gentle. :)

Anyway, keep writing! Can't wait for the next chapter.
7/12/2010 c5 MyNameIs-Madison
Yay !

You made my day when I saw the alert in my inbox.

I love this story .

I didn't find anything wrong .

But then again I never look because I get to into the story .

Jared is so ... I don't .

He's many good things .

I love Aly .

Jamie is adorable .

Great Job

&

Good Luck with ( insert whatever )
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »