for Who am I?

7/29/2010 c1 1Terracotta Faces
Ok, so I thought some of the rhymes seemed a bit forced. Only one or two though and on the whole I really liked it. I think that if the rhyme seems forced then it may be better to not rhyme those particular lines. However I am not normally a poetry fan and so this may be bad advice. But that's what I think. So, I really liked this and although I don't normally read the poetry parts of this site it was a good change. Apart from what I mentioned before, the poem flowed and I like that, especially in rhyming poems. Also, I love Dr Seuss and so this is a bit like that. Anyway, I hope this review makes some sense and is a little bit helpful. If not, I'm sorry. I try.
6/29/2010 c1 tannyapple
i really like this poem its so cute :) the rhyming pattern is simple which i think fitted well with the theme of the poem

tanny apple xx
6/25/2010 c1 287Archia
I really like the simplicity and rhyme of this poem. I love the last line,
6/23/2010 c1 1butterflycaught
Hey, thanks for the review. I just wanted to say that this poem was cute. It's not exactly teen/adult material, but it's perfect for children and I enjoyed it. I loved Dr. Suess when I was little, so this brought back memories. I am going to read all of your pieces as soon as I have the time. :) Is it too much to ask for you to check out a couple of other people? I just thought I would recommend some of my pals. angrylove8 and I am the Masquerade. Okay, hopefully I will be back to read some more of your work soon! :)
6/19/2010 c1 14Ulquiorra9000
I remember looking through those "Eye'spy" books and being quite challenged! Great books. Great poem, too, this certainly sounds just like the nature of those books. Random everyday objects you have to find of all different types, and how they silently seem to challenge you to find them. :D
6/11/2010 c1 Punslinger
This is very cute and just right for prescool children. Your simple rhymes and delightful storytelling is sure to appeal to very young kids and the adults who read to them.
6/11/2010 c1 29Orange Gloves
Love this poem. So cute. Although, the Seuss reference and Mr. Moose was a little off-topic.
6/9/2010 c1 Javin Pilotte
Ah, this poem was really good. I like the rhyme scheme too.

But at parts it sounded like you tried to hard to rhyme... like you based the next line off of the subject that rhymed with the previous line, instead of just letting it flow.

But really, that's just a minor detail that was only meant for serious poems. This poem seems more fun actually. :D

Can we be like... reading and reviewing buddies? :D Haha, I just thought that would be so fun.
6/8/2010 c1 3Femilip
I like the rhyme scheme you have at the ends, I forget the exact word for it. Like, "See" and "Me" and "Mix" and "Fix." No one on here really uses literary devices anymore.
6/8/2010 c1 59Tranquil Thorns
This is a cute, simple poem.

I admit that I couldn't completely keep track of some of the rhymes and the ending line caught me off-guard, but I guess it goes with the general silly, child-like vibe. I can definitely picture this in a kid's story book accompanied by illustrations.

Keep writing. =)
6/6/2010 c1 23Love And Feathers
This poem was a really pleasant and charming experience, sort of like story time back in the day. I think if you ever wanted to, you could go back and incorporate some of Dr. Seuss's awesome rhthym and rhyme schemes. It definitely had that feel to it, and to add the extra complexities of Dr. Seuss would make it brilliant.

But good work, keep it up :)