for Deny the willow

2/6/2011 c1 5Victoria Stokes
i was just about to PM you back, but then i started sifting through you poems lol. and i really liked this one ^_^ like a lot! the words were pretty :) and it got better as it went, so that's good too :) good job!
1/20/2011 c1 22Melancholy Wanderer
You're a natural poet. There aren't very many poems where the rhyme doesn't get old, but you did that very well
7/1/2010 c1 1butterflycaught
This was confusing, to say the least. Although, I do understand that sometimes words just seem to fly onto a page as if they had minds of their own. I'm a fan of expressive poetry, even if the interwoven meanings within the works of art are too complicated for me to understand. I can only comprehend one thing; this is a truly remarkable piece due to the complex and rather nontraditional word-choice. It also possesses its own ebb and flow, much like a willow in the breeze. A truly enjoyable read.
6/9/2010 c1 13Bombastic Ambassador
I love the use of language in this! You went very deep into description, and I could really get a grasp on what you were saying. Your meter could be improved, though.

Truthfully,

Lo.li.li
6/8/2010 c1 3Femilip
I've always had a spot in my heart for poems pertaining to nature. (:

Anyways, this was really well written and flowed nicely. The only part that bothers me slightly is, "Why do their breath give out such a sigh?" Maybe if you changed do to does?
6/8/2010 c1 3Becky-the-Kat
Again you have provided the world with another amazing poem. Just one thing "Why do their breath give out such a sigh?" it might flow a little better if 'does' was in there instead of 'do'. I know I'm a little picky about details but I have a teacher who practically ingrained constructive feedback into my system. Hope this helps!
6/8/2010 c1 14Dr.RekoYoungDreamer
that was an amazing poem!

keep it up:)
6/6/2010 c1 3Ivymax1234
Wow, that was awesome...I suck at poetry, unless I'm inspired.
6/6/2010 c1 1k+Faithless Juliet
I liked the ballad-like quality of the narration. Keep up the good work.

Much love,