for The Power of Destiny

6/20/2010 c1 3mindless selfishness
it's really good :)
6/20/2010 c2 8Ajaz
I LOVE THIS! Your writing has gotten so much better since "A Forbidden Love." It's much more fluid, more equally weighted, etc. Also, I
6/18/2010 c2 Insanity
Great chapter, I cant wait for more! I like the bride :P Tamara is such a desperate b*h! I mean, doesnt she have a mate to find too? What does she want Lucian for? I rly hope Lucian can see her true side later on, even though he's not much better right now. As you can see im getting too worked up and my inner geek is coming out so im gna leave right now :P
6/18/2010 c2 1midnight84118
great story Hayball keep it up girl
6/18/2010 c2 Letyne
Thanks for this new chapter ^^
6/17/2010 c2 7smurf-love
i do like this one... it seems interesting but idk i dont think i wilike is as much as the others but its ok... ill keep reading and i think i will like it better, i think its just cuz it started and im really tired...
6/17/2010 c2 romanceaddict
very good chapter. there were a few grammer mistakes, but they dont disrupt the chapter. how old is lucian? does the royal family not know about shaylas accident?
6/16/2010 c1 Amysweety16
Fantastic Chapter. I found it to very well written and enjoyed it. I look forward to reading what is to come next.
6/15/2010 c1 romanceaddict
i really like the idea for this story. i love dragon/mate stories and there are so few on this site. i hope lucian's inner dragon will speak to him. update soon please!
6/15/2010 c1 flowingypsy
I loved this opening to the story, you had the setting, the opening of the characters' personalities and you have set the scene and plot.

I can't wait for more to come!

Good job x
6/15/2010 c1 Insanity
this story has potential but it was so unfair of u to cut the chapter off before Lucian could meet the bride! he's a bastard who's led by his you no what though. i dont like tamara, i hope she dies of jealousy when the bride comes! she seems the type to want all the attention. please continue it :P you're a great writer so im pretty sure its gna be good xD.
206 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14