for And the Geek Shall Inherit

10/9/2010 c7 2Anarchist Tuberose
Awesome!
10/9/2010 c7 6anachronistic
This is rather brilliant. It's so short and sweet, enough to hook me in and enough to keep me wanting for more, without having me going into withdrawal. (Well, okay, maybe a little.) I love the blend of slice of life and somewhat-romance-somewhat-not.

Definite fav. Keep up the good work.
10/7/2010 c7 6A Kiss in the Dreamhouse
Nice chapter! I like the list, very amusing.
10/6/2010 c3 20Skyward Ending
This is really, really cute. I really like how each chapter is so short, compact, and sweet; you don't waste words, and I love it. The balance of pop culture and this style of writing (a style that doesn't often lend itself to flippancy of any sort and instead insists on being full of gravity-and yet, your version of this style is also more concretely present-day) is a very interesting one.

"He probably just uses it to try to jointly solve Euler with his friends." I love this line! That sort of trying to bring down expectations so you don't get disappointed; that weird rationalization that comes so easily with being smitten, you have captured in a way that makes me smile.

I also really enjoyed "taking care to inconvenience as many electrons as possible." It is an unconventional way of describing something, out of the ordinary without trying too hard.

"...And therefore, Sir, we cannot prove that the limit exists."

That made me think of Mean Girls more than it should have. Maybe tweak it a little bit?
9/30/2010 c1 ROFL
LOL this his hilarious...my parents went to IIT and tell me insane stories to "motivate" me into studying 24/7 to get into harvrd or whatever _
9/18/2010 c6 2DreamingInNewYork
LMFAO. That's so indian.

actually, my cousin's TOLD me that once. Or some variation of it.
9/18/2010 c6 3HPRK08
Oh my god ROTFL!

~HPRK
9/17/2010 c6 5fallouise
Wow, that was a nice way to start off my day. xD I liked it~ Short and sweet, and some math problems that I don't even know about. I liked the wording of it, it just... added to the pizazz! Another AWESOME to you.

-10
9/17/2010 c6 6A Kiss in the Dreamhouse
This was hands down the best chapter so far! Love love love, keep updating!

Btw, I assume you study engineering? If so, what branch?
9/8/2010 c5 A Kiss in the Dreamhouse
I love the slice-of-life parts of your story. Thanks for the update!
9/8/2010 c5 3HPRK08
I think this was my favorite chapter :D

~HPRK
8/22/2010 c1 Anarchist Tuberose
Gorgeous!
8/20/2010 c4 Titir
Nice!

Is this related to your life in any way?

:P

I like it.

Keep sending me the links as you write more...
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »