for Brian

3/21/2004 c1 16Wooffles
I like it...it sucks what school can be like for some people...
I don't really get why it's rated R though.
7/15/2003 c1 1Flamming Fae
it's sad because alot of kids are treated that way. And that's why I try my best not to put anyone down and let someone be themselves.
12/28/2002 c1 tokeepusinterested.getalife
lol, ok. You've got a good beggining. But if u think you're done, fat chance! You've got the suspense, and related with the character, now you need to get into detail. Make the reader, experience what 'Brian' is goint through. Then create a simple problem and follow through with it. Remember SIMPLE PROBLEM. Nothing to complex, u need to bulid up from simple things, to amount to one horrid life.

Well done though. You captured my interest! And that's hard to do, i don't have a very open mind, i stick to one story and that's that. Nice work. Bulid it up a bit. I'll be back for more!
5/15/2002 c1 48Sun Chime
This Brian guy, who happens to be a figment of your imagination, should know that I go to hell too (Hich school SUX!)

And now...getting back to the actual review- Whoa! This was cool! Well written! I love this!
6/11/2001 c1 kekadu
Deep. I think a lot of us can relate. Cool story...kinda short, but short and sweet. Very percise and vivid. (I'm not too great at reviews.)
5/14/2001 c1 Star Knight Miranda
Really good work.
5/13/2001 c1 Thissa
Good writing, I can really relate to what you're saying.