for The Youngest Malone: Matt and Ting

3/13/2014 c1 rememberholly
BAHAHAHAHA, I like this! It's cool seeing Matty's point of view for once, he's my favorite character. :)

P.S. It's Jordan, I was too lazy to sign in before, so I did a guest review on your latest story. :)
7/17/2010 c1 5AmandaHold
i love how matt thinks, like how he contradicts what he thought a moment before (like about alexa being a bad sister rather than him being a bad brother). i think you did a good job writing a guy's pov. this has me super excited for matt's story now =)
7/4/2010 c1 20Faith O'Brien
I'm not sure how I felt about this, to be honest. I would definitely like to read more from Matt's point of view as I'm assuming this would be something that would occur toward the beginning of his story. Right now, though, he's just not coming off as very likeable, which may be what you're going for.

One suggestion I have is toning down the language. I know he's a guy and generally a crude pig, but if you want to keep a T rating, you have to ease up on the F-bomb.

Like I said, I'd definitely be into reading more and watching him grow as a deeper, more complex character so I really hope you give him his own story!

*finger wiggles*