for In too deep

10/9/2013 c1 18Bushwah
Aviendha was utterly terrifying.

You, however, were worse.

(I thought some genre-searching would get me some good reads, and by the love of giant bunny rabbits, I think I'm onto something here...)
7/20/2012 c1 27absentmindedprofessor
Wow, gorgeous.
First of all, I love their names - Leander and Aviendha. They're beautiful. Secondly, the description of everything from their bodies to the terrifying ending was so awesomely written that I am jealous. :D And thirdly, I love the originality of this one-shot. It started out innocently with a boy admiring a girl, but quickly degenerated into something a lot more sinister than simple tomfoolery. Great job!
10/2/2011 c1 1DofD
Gosh I love how different you're stories are.

((Sorry it's taking me so long to read all of them. I'm at work.))
9/14/2011 c1 1GittaStar
So, giant bunnies are commen? And what does Pure blooded mean?
3/19/2011 c1 4MazeRunner
The end was certainly unsuspected, but still totally awesome. You have a great way of keeping the readers attention to the very end. I found myself wondering what was wrong with this girl, why was she having sex with some random stranger: turns out she was a crazy murderer lol. Great story!
10/20/2010 c1 150SpawnMeister666
You seem to have a thing for beautiful women getting men all excited just to kill them! I think this side of your personality may put off any potential suitors you may have!

As for the story itself, giant bunnies and all, I like it. Just like everything else of yours, it is well written and although short, the character development is good.

Spawny
10/19/2010 c1 Lee90
Haha GiantBunnies, Funny. ánd nicely written :P

I love to read your stories! Great work ^-^
10/7/2010 c1 ThatIsGreat
Lots of potential for this story! You should try to expand upon it, and it may turn out to be one of your best works.
10/1/2010 c1 MidnightRythm1990
...unexpected is not quite the word I would use to describe that ending... Umm morbid, dark and totally awesome seems to be closer to point.
9/18/2010 c1 Pop the Bubble
Giant bunnies!

I like this alot. It's definitely different, and I think it works because it's a little more subtle... especially at the end with the twist, I think it came together really nicely!
7/6/2010 c1 tell it to the sky
when i first read this i was like GIANT BUNNIES? but hay it made me laugh! the end was kinda unexpected but i liked it!
7/4/2010 c1 AmoreJess
Well that was totally unexpected! It was weird - like BUNNIES? haha but interesting nonetheless. I quite enjoyed it. :)
7/4/2010 c1 3HPRK08
Woah okay then! Interesting ending, totally unexpected, especially from you! But great job.. Really. Great work!

~HPRK
7/1/2010 c1 8castiel89
You know, at first, I thought they were like Thumbelina sized, so the rabbits were normal size..

This was different, yet I really enjoyed it! Poor Leander though... Kinda a tragic hero-esque vibe to him (even if he didn't 'save' anyone).

There are some authors where I don't like reading the different 'themes' of their works, but I really enjoy all of yours.. So kudos to you!
7/1/2010 c1 4hiyo-chan
it kinda reminds me of that fairytale i wrote once...except mine isnt as good as this o.o xD i rather like that. its like she set out to kill him from the begining...i knew it cuoldnt be good when she asked him to come out of the trees. I LOVE THIS. even though i kinda dont get why shed kill him if he was so mu- ohh. no one can exist as perfect as her. yes, that must be it. (LOL, now im rambling. xDD ) anywhos. YAY. MUR- Wwait...SEX! (lol, no, i am not high off sugar...or anything else...xD ) i hope this amuses you. ^^
16 Page 1 2 Next »