for Death Wish

3/9/2006 c1 Cakada Mara-Afarda
so deep, so sad, so pure and fresh from a girl's mind.
6/22/2005 c1 38Frog Tongue
Really good. Period.
4/1/2005 c1 Lady Julianne
Quite sadly beautiful.
9/7/2004 c1 4Jessica Maxwell
Very wonderfully written. And I like that the ending is ambiguous, promising either another dark day, or a new start. I know that we, as readers, aren't supposed to wish for sequals or new chapters to a story that is so obviously over, but I can't help wondering what kept the narrator living for more. A fortunate accident? Hm...
8/2/2004 c1 17mrbubblesandme
woah! that's exactly what i felt when i took the pills afew months ago. I was afraid to go to sleep, but i did, and woke up barfing, and was saick to my stomach the whole day.
6/10/2004 c1 22fanigoes2hollywood
i love it! and i totaly can empathise witht he emotions well done your writing is truely imense.this is def one for the favourites list
5/10/2004 c1 45Aphrodite
Its a really good story. Great descriptive words. I could picture some of the things. Keep writing and I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
3/28/2004 c1 Ariel
Very beautiful and sad and dark, I love it.
3/19/2004 c1 14My Penny Lane
Wow... very intelligently written, definitely from the perspective of someone who understand what it's like to be outside. Outside of normality that is. I love it, it really sends chills through you, but my guess is that only happens to someone who has thoughts like this. And has taken pills etc. in attempts much like this one. Keep writing, I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
2/13/2004 c1 40TriciaArlene
This is great. I love how it explains just how crule life can be and how badly someone wants to end it completely. i love it.
11/24/2003 c1 19Honey and Almond Nougat
This is the kind of story that only people that have gone through this understand. It was very meaningful and well written. The descriptiveness really made this story good.
6/13/2003 c1 Megan
i loved it. it was very good, it sound like something i would write, but i was better than anything i could do. nice ending sentance
7/20/2001 c1 TerangrealS
woah not bad! a lil morbid (ok alot morbid) but i can live thru it and so can any in person who reads this w/ taste good job keep up the good work.
5/31/2001 c1 141E. Gao
ooh...I really like this...especially the beginning, when you were describing the girl on the swing, it just hit me: 'something's not completely right', and...I was right...I hope the girl reaches her dream, though...[ack-now I'm talking to characters]^_^
3/21/2001 c1 2Sabaye Leyr
This is really depressing and well written. I like this alot, and you have a talent in making people feel sympathy for your characters. Keep up the good work!
23 Page 1 2 Next »