for Always Something There

8/28/2015 c17 OscarJLaw
WILL YOU EVER UPDATE THIS STORY :(
4/20/2013 c16 Pink Bead Girl
Well there's another turnaround. You do like coming up with the unexpected twist just when I am thinking it is not coming. I see that this is the last chapter you have up at the moment and it's been a while since you wrote it. I would like to say I've loved reading this story and it would be good if you could continue this at some stage. Thank you for all the entertainment thus far.
4/20/2013 c15 Pink Bead Girl
So Troy is glad to be going to the mall alone with Zoe, I am too, I think they would be a good match. The easy no strings relationship between Dallas and Ben is going to hit a stumbling block sooner or later, will be most interesting to see what happens then. Thanks for a good read once again.
4/20/2013 c14 Pink Bead Girl
I liked the little role reversal banter between Dallas and Ben. It was witty and very enjoyable. Great chapter.
4/20/2013 c13 Pink Bead Girl
So the "new" Zoe had led male hearts to flutter! I think it's probably a good idea that she stipulated there be no alcohol at the girls gathering, you never know where it might go. Liked this very much as usual, you always keep it interesting.
4/20/2013 c12 Pink Bead Girl
Gosh, all the stereotypes turned upside down in this chapter. You certainly know how to mix it up! Liked this.
4/20/2013 c11 Pink Bead Girl
I liked Troy's reaction to finding out that Ben and Dallas had hooked up, he sounded like an eager puppy panting for the details. I liked all the to and fro in the lunchroom. I feel poor Ashley is doomed to disappointment, be interesting to see how that goes.
4/20/2013 c10 Pink Bead Girl
Dallas was so awful to poor old Todd, I could feel his dismay just rolling off him. I liked her clash with Eileen, you could practically see the sparks in the air. And as for the scene with Ben, well, didn't that turn interesting in the blink of an eye! Always something unexpected from you, it's good.
4/20/2013 c9 Pink Bead Girl
Excellent back and forth between them in Ben's room, like a really good tennis match, the ball never hit the ground. You are a genius at conversation. Liked this lots.
4/20/2013 c8 Pink Bead Girl
Very interesting the twist you put on things with Dallas all predatory and Todd being gentleman of the year. I like your different way of thinking. Worried when I read of Ben being in an accident but your ending couple of lines dispelled that, he still has his wits about him enough to respond to Dallas so well. Good chapter once again.
4/20/2013 c5 Pink Bead Girl
Good exchange between them, you do dialogue very well. I personally don't find Dallas very lovable but that is your excellent writing working very well. You make her different from the usual clinging simpering miss. Good chapter.
4/20/2013 c2 Pink Bead Girl
Well written, I liked the exchange between Ben and Brianna. I just like Ben all round, you make him sound very honourable and just a nice guy all round. Like this.
4/20/2013 c1 Pink Bead Girl
Well that was something a bit different. I can't help thinking that Dallas is a bit on the pushy side here and backing Benjamin into a corner that he doesn't feel comfortable in. She's a bit cold blooded just wanting to find out about sex just for curiosity's sake without any real attraction for Benjamin. You portray her very well and I like the way you showcase Benjamin's reluctance as well, you make him much more lovable than Dallas. Good piece of writing.
8/30/2012 c17 LcT514
:(... Seems like Ben's insecurities in trying to change his & Dallas' relationship is showing through his actions (which I must say was mean...but she had it coming). Sucks he's one step too late because along came oh so perfect god-like Todd -swoons-. Gotta believe in the power of lovee... and hormones x3. I'm totally giddy now. Can't wait for your next chapter!
8/18/2012 c16 ClosetReader
Can't wait for ben's reaction when he finds out!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »