for From Harvard to Whoredom

9/16/2013 c33 MarilynBaby
Great work.
9/7/2013 c30 Nothing But A Dreamer
It's 1 am and I am crying my heart out. Thank you so much for writing this story. This will always be memorable and special to me. Thank you for writing it and posted it here on FictionPress where we can all enjoy it. I feel so lucky to have read such beautiful story for free. More Power to you dear writer and continue the gift you possess.
7/8/2013 c34 1twiinklex
Wonderful read and so well-written! I couldn't put it down. Great job! You brought out the characters, their personalities and emotions so well. Felt slightly rushed towards the end, I wish there had been more drama from Mr P, and more about what happened to other characters such as Julia (maybe she dropped all the way to D-list muahaha), Jason, etc. I cried at some scenes. Looking forward to more stories from you!
7/8/2013 c32 twiinklex
I like highschool, secret affair and the kidnap :)
6/30/2013 c31 bookworm6193
Love love love! Awesome read!
6/17/2013 c31 imastranger
Oh gosh. This is like my third or fourth time reading this and the story still hasn't become old for me. That ending was just perfect. I definitely suggest that you be a published author. You can use an pseudonym. :)))
6/7/2013 c1 Jenny
Your writing's really good! keep up the good work!
6/6/2013 c1 1macy8
good so far
6/1/2013 c31 5bloodydragonfist
This story took me through an emotional wringer and I loved it. I want to know what happens to this family next! Thanks!
5/29/2013 c20 canlady
that was so sad. well written
5/15/2013 c31 heal me forever
stacey god ...ANGEL!

wonderful amazing STORY EVER I AM DAMN FUCKING CRYING seriously best out der :) :D u deserve lot more comments nd fav
yet i stick to dis gabe DOESNT NOT deserve SAHARA whereas JASON so did
u just cant go sleep wid someone for an fucking year wen u r in love wid some one else dat just absurd i wish atleast shara had slept wid jason dat would have been an punch to gabe nd yet i think i LOVE sahara for not dng dat she is GEM i admire her charctor \M/ . i think if u truly love something u would not be sleeping around just for d sake of it fuck gabriel i HATE him for wat he did for sahara screw him !

somewhere i am happy ki dey had dey truely ever after ...coz love is stupid u see i LOVE dem 333
she was SOMETHING ELSE SOOOOO REAL kudos for dis amazing book :)
FAV charctors for me : sahara & jason :DDD proud dat i had able to get a glance to learn both of them nd their nature :)
5/15/2013 c24 heal me forever
i HATE GABRIEL i fucking do seriouslyyyyyyyyy how can he FUCK some one if u love someoneelse just for d sake FUCK HIM HE DONT DESERVE HER ! I AM ALWAYS AGAINST OTHER GUYS LIKE CHARCTOR LIKE JASON BUT FUCK ME IF I AM SAYING SOME THING WRONG BUT I WISH SAHARA SHOULD/WOULD HAVE MOVED ON WOD JASON ..!
5/12/2013 c33 o
love your writing, but i want to strangle ya for all the hell you put my heart through reading it
4/27/2013 c32 8theKnobblyKneedWriter
this was just beautiful.
4/24/2013 c33 7C E Whitehouse
For some reason, I've never been one to leave a review. But it would be a crime not to leave you one, if only to say that this story touched me in ways I've never felt before. My uncle died less than a month ago, and for the first time since then, I can actually smile when I think about him because I envision him watching over me and my family just like Stacey watched over hers.
This story is utter perfection -the characters are realistic, the timing mimics reality exactly and your plot kept me on my toes. You made me feel bi-polar -one minute I was laughing so hard I fell off my seat and then I was sat in my school computer room weeping my eyes out with everyone staring at me.
Never stop writing -you have a gift and everyone deserves to benefit from it because such a talent is rare and precious.
715 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »