for From Harvard to Whoredom

7/14/2010 c3 3naito-kun
hey there, gabriel seems pretty interesting and mysterious, although i admit in you first chapter he did seem kind of... detached. anyway you mentioned how sahara ended up in her current state in your first chapter but didn't talk about it again, hope you explain how it happened and who's that mysterious girl soon!
7/14/2010 c3 Ghost Reader
1) your best friend for all their bestiness is wrong about Gabriel I for one find him to be a fine piece of fictional man meat

2) I am already dying for another updAte, I just love the sexuall tension and the characters ;)

3) Great writing keep it up!
7/13/2010 c2 kawenchan
Oh my! Gabriel is amazing! He's so mysterious and intriguing and just plain hot! I can't wait to read more! :)
7/13/2010 c2 bananamilkshake
hi! i'm liking what i'm reading so far, and would say that i'm intrigued about Gabriel. Especially his attraction to Sahara.

Anyways, it's still pretty early (only 2 chapters so far), so I'm definitely looking forward to reading more!
7/12/2010 c2 daydrmr
So far, the story has my attention and I would like for you to continue and not just DROP it like so many others have done. Also, I don't see any thing wrong with Gabriel. After all, it is the beginning. Can't wait for future chaps.
7/11/2010 c2 Saadiyah
Great chapter.

I actually really like Gabriels character. I can't wait to read more. :D

7/10/2010 c2 3JaCi.RaE
oh! i can't wait to hear more of this story. and gabriel sounds like a very fine character. i hope he proves himself.
7/10/2010 c2 1blondiexoxo
i really like his character

very raw and intense

hope u update soon :)
7/7/2010 c1 mnbhjkl
I love it so far :D

Can't wait for the next chapter.

This story has great potential.
7/7/2010 c1 13Aaerie