for Sidewalk Plants

8/23/2012 c1 4Honeymuncher69
Great detail!
9/18/2010 c3 1BettyBoo
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Aubrey isn't som creep!...Always look forward to your updates - thank you!
9/13/2010 c3 10BabyPop Massacre
Oh. Alyssa's life makes me cry very much so. Something better put a smile on this girl's face or I will be very depressed.

9/13/2010 c3 IndianPrincess
Ok I'm greedy and looking for more this update was not long enough for me sorry but I'm trying to wait so please update again soon thanks!
9/13/2010 c3 BettyBoo
I'm glad Alyssa dumped Connor. Clearly that dude didn't know the meaning of the words, I love you, and used them so easily...thanks for the update! Looking forward to more!
9/12/2010 c2 BabyPop Massacre
Aw.Poor Alyssa. I really hope life gets better for her and her mother. Surprisingly,I'm not annoyed with Marina's behavior in all this. I actually agree with her being pissed off about not being comforted...but perhaps swinging at her own daughter isn't the best way to calm the nerves. Short,but good chapter. Thank you much for the shout-out!

9/12/2010 c2 1BettyBoo
Glad to see an update from you. I hope to see more. The story has started off dark but in the end something good will come out of it...right? Lol! Hope you update soon again - thank you!
9/11/2010 c1 10BabyPop Massacre
Hurray! You're not dead. I'm happy. For a while there,I thought you where gone. But I'm glad to see you are re-vamping yourself. Bravo. I honestly like how this story is jumping off. I'll be watching for updates.