for Fallen Persimmon

1/12/2011 c2 13playing in gasoline
these are all absolutely beautiful.

You are very good at painting pictures with very few words.
9/23/2010 c53 166nickyO
I have to say the fist poem was my fav and the "clinging kudzu" as well. Made me smile.
9/17/2010 c2 871no.peace.los.angeles
My favorite of these is the lizard. The first three I wasn't sure about when I first read them - the third is better than the first two, but I think the others could be stronger. Though I do like the phrase "potpourri for the morgue." Very original. Keep writing! :)
9/13/2010 c44 166nickyO
"the college town where I became broke"

A classic line that I believe many could learn from. Why do we have to go broke because of college? I'm still feeling that pain.
9/11/2010 c1 871no.peace.los.angeles
This is great. It does feel very "Asian" in nature, because of the starkness and simplicity of the words and the images. I love that about this style of poetry, so I will be looking forward to reading more! Keep writing! :)
9/2/2010 c33 166nickyO
the first is my favorite of this set. Keep writing, you truly have a talent for this.
8/17/2010 c17 nickyO
I love the "wisteria" poem. Very lovely.
8/9/2010 c13 nickyO
"Old granny smith" is truly special.
8/9/2010 c12 nickyO
Lots of depth by centering the readers focus on these beautifully described images. Last poem is my fav in this set, although the apple tree is a close second.
7/30/2010 c19 nickyO
unique point of view, really great comparison.
7/24/2010 c12 58IzumiKaede
Sweet. Simple. Beautiful.
7/10/2010 c20 166nickyO
Wonderful set, I hope you continue with it.
7/10/2010 c18 nickyO
lol
7/10/2010 c8 nickyO
:) Love that you aren't letting the Haiku pattern get in the way of what you want to say. One word and then the break/related thought-perfect.
7/10/2010 c6 nickyO
:) If I could add this to my favs again, I would.
17 Page 1 2 Next »