for Ishiki

8/11/2011 c9 Jennie from the Block
This is my favorite chapter too! Yay he went with Sakura but Im sad it didnt turn out good. Is she gonna be sick now? Also... nsync 3
8/6/2011 c1 3Attacco di Sole
This is way better than my story it's breathtaking :)
8/6/2011 c1 1AlphaZeta
Wow, this is amazing. You are an exellent author and I encourage you to keep writing.
8/5/2011 c1 1chuet
wow. pretty good so far. that's so awesome this is published. i'm envious. i already like joey as a character. the other characters introduced so far seem just as original, and i already imagine this story has a number of exciting twists and turns and depth. nice work.
8/5/2011 c1 4Sworts Howenger
Very nice, unique and it flows very well. You seem to know what you're doing, keep it up.
8/4/2011 c1 6Lucinda Penwood
so far this really good! I really liked this chapter! i shall,and i promise,read the rest of this when im not writing lol!
8/4/2011 c2 JessicaLynn109
Yay! He stood up to Ken AND made some new friends! Way to go Joey! lol :) Anyway, I really liked this chapter. And at the end was that a dream? I'm thinking it was but i'm not sure :) On to the next chapter!
8/4/2011 c1 JessicaLynn109
Well, I checked out your story, just like I said I would and I liked it. Even though what those kids were saying to Joey was really rude. And that Masato dude is a real jerk.

Anyway, I will be reading the other chapters when I have more time. :) bye!

~Luv2write123
8/4/2011 c1 1MidnightxAngel42
I like it so far. I can't wait to finish reading the other chapters! Keep writing:)
8/4/2011 c1 10Cookie20007
wow! Your a great writer I'm already hoooked can't wait to read the rest :)!
8/2/2011 c9 6sleeping itasaku fangirl
i think its pretty good so far. i'm very curious about the spectre and daiwa somehow i don't think wbw was wat he was worried about. this story is very interesting can't wait to see wat happens nxt!
8/2/2011 c9 31HeroofEnelios
Gotta be one of my favorite chapters too, it's very well written. Got a lot of dramatic scenes like when Akira first showed up I thought "well this isn't good" then at the end of the chapter, I really thought something was up with Akira. He is acting strange. I wonder why...

So, yes wonderful chapter and I look forward to the next chapter. :)
2/21/2011 c1 Black Swan
Bought your book and LOVED IT ! Can't wait for the second volume to come out !
2/12/2011 c8 5Aera the Ninja
it's great so far! i can't wait for the next update, and i like how your story has a good amount of detail - i can visualize easily, but it doesn't bore me :)

and it can go from intense to funny in a moment, too.

keep up the good work!
1/23/2011 c8 6Kisho
Emm, wow. This is good, like, really really good. The characters are all really developed - unique, and memorable - though, as some people have said before, your "bully" characters are tending towards lacking... People like Ken'ichi and Akira are just nasty and unlikeable, which I'm certain was your goal, but some humanization and positive traits would help to make your cast feel polished. Just my take on it.

Your plot is really interesting, too, but it seems to lack... base. It's kinda hard to say it, exactly, but... There's no real "face of adversity," I guess. I mean, the Whites for a Better World come along and serve as a pretty interesting enemy, but as an organization, it feels... distant, hard to relate with. Maybe a person, like that Mark Masterson guy, might show up later and serve as a more personal adversity, but... Well, I don't know.

Well, I really had to work to come up with anything negative at all to say, though. This is a really, really good piece... I kinda feel inspired to write better, myself, to try matching you~ Thanks for putting up this great story, I'll keep reading, and reviewing if I can get the time (school is evil.) :)
274 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »