for Ishiki

1/19/2011 c5 31HeroofEnelios
Wow. So Sakura is dating Akira? That doesn't make sense to me because he is such a jerk and Sakura seems like such a sweet girl.

"You guys... I never said I even liked her."

Funniest moment in the chapter, well done.
1/19/2011 c4 HeroofEnelios
Still getting better and better. Man you know how to write! Wow. You described Sakura's character so well, that immediately I could imagine what she looked like. It painted such a vivd image in my head, excellent story so far. :)
1/19/2011 c3 HeroofEnelios
Again, a wonderful (and heated) chapter. Akira is quite the jerk and probably worse than the one Joey had to deal with before. Wow. At least Azuma is a good man. Excellent chapter!
1/19/2011 c2 HeroofEnelios
A second wonderful chapter. So far Joey's character is the one that intruiges me the most. He went from shy to angry in a flash, and at the mention of one word. I wonder why... hm. Guess I'll be reading to find out. Nice job!
1/19/2011 c1 HeroofEnelios
This is a very excellent beginning, from start to finish of this first chapter. A very good length for a first chapter, not to mention things pick up right away. Very good story!
1/19/2011 c8 draco oblivion
I like the story it's really interesting. :)
1/19/2011 c1 Jennie from the block
O...m...g... gurl i love this so far! U must really no a lot about japan to write this have u ever been? Anyway i need to read more now! I hope joey finds ppl who are nice to him. Ken and ayame were so mean ;(
1/18/2011 c8 4SoraYume
Hey, it sure looked like it was fun to write, I liked reading it too, it was a really nice one, I have a feeling the three will be working together very closely in the future. Well good luck with your final semester, I know how hard it can be, well like the Japanese say, gambatte! (do your best!)
1/17/2011 c1 5Aera the Ninja
Chapter one, and it seems interesting :)

I'll check out the other chapters when I get more free time :D
1/16/2011 c1 7erase.me.away
WOW. It has an amazing start so far. Joey seems like he had a hard life. I'm going to continue reading, because it sounds really interesting. :) Half Japanese, half American people are awesome! It's sad that Ken and Ayame sort of dislike him, i can sort of tell by the dialogue. Overall, i really enjoyed the first chapter, its hard to put down! (more like put my computer down xD)

Anyways, next chapter here i come :)And this story is PUBLISHED? xD Thats awesome, congrats :)

I'm going to see if i can get my hands on a copy of the book :)
1/16/2011 c2 7E. Armstrong
Something I forgot to say in the 1st chapter is that I couldn't quite tell whether it was a guy or a girl until Himeko's dad said "son". Because the name Joey could be a nickname for a girl. And cause people kept calling him Jyaki. So I was confused. Like the name Samantha, people could call her Sam.

It's great so far. The descriptions are really vivid and detailed. There aren't a lot of stories on this website that don't have a single mistake (as in spelling and grammer) and lots don't have that good of imagery words.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. :D
1/15/2011 c1 WindTear
Ok. I have only read the first part and im HOOKED! Is it in stores? Can I buy it? I WANT TO KNOW! I MUST HAVE A COPY FOR MYSELF!
1/15/2011 c1 14Louis-sama
Actually, I've been reading this story quite a while ago and I have to say that it's quite interesting. It's a great story, I must say. I am amazed that this story is published. I don't think many fictionpress writers can accomplish such thing. Sorry if this review isn't too helpful. I'll be reading the next chapter after this.

Good job.
1/15/2011 c1 7E. Armstrong
Hey, so I read the 1st chapter as you asked. It's great! I can totally see why those publishers published your book! Not a single mistake! I love it!

But one questions, why did you want my opinion? It's great! I'll try and finish reading it. :D
1/14/2011 c1 4Angelmana Productions
hello! i love your story but i had trouble reading the names of the people!

the new chapters great!

i put up the new chap of emerald star and i was wondering if you have read!please review it!
274 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »