for Ishiki

1/14/2011 c1 2deathbyrose
Hey, i've only red one chapter so far and i love it, im just wondering when do you think your book would would hit S.A. because people here would love your book it also makes good entertainment and agaian thanks for reading my chapter 'forbidden love' and thanks for the good review would love to hear from you again!
1/13/2011 c7 4SoraYume
Hey, took me a while, but once i started reading your story, i simply couldn't look away from it, I love how it flowed, how you develope slowly the characters, how the events suddenly began escalating, it was all together a very interesting reading, what amazed me the most is how properly you took some aspects of the japanese culture and even the issue of race, that to this day remainds on the shadows, but for a half japanese or non native to the land is very constant, over all really interesting and Congratulations for making it in to a book and profiting from it, really great iniciative to start from. well wish i could read till the end, but perhaps in the future i'll b buying the book to do that. lol Really good job and thanks for suggesting the story to me, i had a great time reading it!
1/13/2011 c7 12Kageichi Kagi
I'm glad you're still putting up chapters, I really like this story.
1/13/2011 c1 AllisonteamEmmett
Wow. It's amazing. No wonder you got it published. You reviewed my new story 'scream' and told me to read it. So here I am.
1/13/2011 c6 4Angelmana Productions
hm...this is pretty good!

how did you get your manga published?

i draw heaps of emerald star pics but i have truoble with the templates!

so...the names in your story are kinda complicated i do japinise at school but the only manga we have there is a dragonball book and its in japanise!
1/12/2011 c6 4Peytiejade123
Hey, Thanks for your review! Wow this is really good i find myself imagining everything as its happening, and I love it when writing lets me do that. You are so creative =)
1/12/2011 c1 8WinglessBirds
I am thoroughly impressive with the writing you have made here. The storyline is strong, and how you describe situations are nice. Starting to wonder if you are gifted with these.
1/11/2011 c1 119SomeRandomScribbles
This review is for chapter one :)

Your introduction is really gripping, and makes the reader want to read on to answer the questions posed by the opening :)

I really like the size of the sections in this story - they make it easily readable without rushing anything.

By dropping details, you tell us about the characters and the background gradually so the reader doesn't get a rush of information, and gets to know the characters :)

Your descriptions are really good too - especially when you introduce Masato. I really like your writing style.

I wish you the best of luck with your book! :)
1/7/2011 c3 Sapphirepelt3
Love the story! You did a really good job with the characters and dialogue :)

PS: Thanks for reviewing my story
12/27/2010 c6 Mythicalcreaturegirl17
It's an awesome story!
12/27/2010 c1 4A kid named Wyatt
Wow! Yeah it is incredible how you get the drive to compose such a long story; I wish I had that attribute, I mislay my focus easily. But over all I took fondness in the dingy story. The story appeared to pronounce dispositions and sentiments that the characters felt extremely sound, well done.
12/14/2010 c6 draco oblivion
good story i'll have to buy it to see what happens
12/1/2010 c1 3Sisters95and86
I haven't read the other 5 chapters but i'm very eager to read them. Thanks for reading and reviewing my story.

Sister86
11/27/2010 c6 FailedAccountHasBeenDeleted
Oh, my.

You know, I was a little skeptical about this when I started reading the first chapter. There was something about the specter that creeped me out a little. But then I read more and I was like "This is fantastic!"

I became incerasinly worried when I read about Jou being bullied. Usually when someone is bullied the have hatred gathering up inside them. And I was so caught up in the story I missed half of dinner, but my only thought was 'what's next? What happens next?'

I'm really glad I read this and it was very good, it's well written, it has suspense, mystery, and a dash of romance.

I applaude thee, I really do.

I'm going to have to buy this sometime for myself too :D
11/27/2010 c1 1Atrebor89
I like the way you started your story. It was really a good idea to start with a nightmare and when I read the last words of the spectre I was completely captured and couldn't stop anymore.

Also I wanted to thank you for reviewing my story. :)
274 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »