for Ishiki

11/11/2010 c1 3OceanBruises
Thanks for the review! I will check out your story- if it got published it must be worth reading! Sometimes I get lost in the Japanese names and vocabulary, so it might take a while- but I will read it!

Thanks again
11/10/2010 c1 RandomStoryGal
This is a really good story (: You are such a good author
11/5/2010 c6 11Liveey123348
Whoa, thats scary. Really scary. I Loved IT! :)

It was a good little summary of your story, maybe I should buy it and find out what happens next. I am greatly intruged.

And by the way, thank you for your wonderful comment on one of my story idea's. It means so much and is a privlidge to have an author comment on my work. :)

I hope you continue to write! :)

OxOx
11/5/2010 c2 Liveey123348
The spectre is very intruging, yet scary at the same time. I absolutly love the combination! :)

XOXO
11/5/2010 c1 Liveey123348
WOOW I MEAN WOOW! I love it! :)

The dream in the begining really pulls the reader in. I cant wait to know what happens next!

So you published? Thats cool, it must be really exciting! Hopefully I can publish something some day as well, that would be really really awesome!

Cant wait to read the nexy chapter!

Oxox
11/3/2010 c1 10Iris Musicia ft. Eliza Ghost
Wow, nice work. This is a fanfic you published? Amazing! I do a lot of work on FanFiction, that's actually the site where I'm pretty well known . . . This is still a really nicely written chapter, but I'm sad to say Manga isn't quite my cup of tea . . . great job.
10/29/2010 c6 7John Quinn
Let me see, Sakura bonding, discovery of a racial dominance group that is sending him a message, and finally a mysterious spectre hijacks the main character's body and makes him stab a jerk. In all, an eventful chapter.

It seems odd how Sakura got angry at Joey last chapter if she knew that his aunt just died, unless Akira had an even worse day somehow. Just odd to me is all. Also, it seems too 'perfect' that the two get along so well and just mesh together, but that may just be my opinion and this is not necessarily bad.
10/29/2010 c5 John Quinn
Hm, seems like the plot is kicking in. Also, one would think that he would have more control of his emotions concerning Sakura, especially since he just met her, but I suppose romance renders everyone a bit odd doesn't it? What is odd is that Ken'ichi seems to have a complete change of attitude, or did I miss some character development? Either way, good chapter.
10/29/2010 c4 John Quinn
A very dramatic chapter it seems. It almost seems cruel to hear about him talking to a nice girl then get jumped by this information. Again, I do not quite know how the character feels about this, but overall the mood seems very well done.
10/26/2010 c6 2NsShadowSerpent
"I nodded without a word. And as we ran back home, I noticed that I still had the bloody knife clutched in my hand."

While it was obvious it was coming. I really enjoyed how the ending of the chapter was written emphasizing that was what occurred. Brilliant writing there, I must say. Hopefully your knack for writing details like that will push you to get out another book of Ishiki soon.

~NsShadowSerpent
10/19/2010 c6 3SweetlilSunshine
O.O he stabbed him?
10/14/2010 c1 13iammisspedia
Wow, you got to publish this... How nice! :)
10/10/2010 c1 10peachomeacho
I really like this story! The characters are very well-described and I love how the story is so detailed. Good job and congratulations on having it published :)
10/9/2010 c3 7John Quinn
Interesting chapter, and talk about a double standard with Joey's situation. At least the teachers were nice I suppose.
9/4/2010 c2 John Quinn
I like Joey's characterization here. It adds depth to his personality that even though he's entirely justified for the beating up Ken, he still feels wrong for doing it. And while I might have a hard time thinking of this and how he tells the story to so many people towards the end, I figure he's just happy about finding a friend.
274 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »