for Best Friends With Benefits

11/12/2012 c2 Guest
Yes please!smutty chapter!
11/11/2011 c2 5TheIncriminationOfTheVoices
Smuutty chapter? I'm not even going to have any self- respect being subtle about it. I love this, love them, and want smut. Make it happen or I'll- I have nothing. T_T I'll cry and my tears will be on YOUR conscience. Take that. Wow, *somebodies* had too much chocolate today! ahah... nervous laughter... smut? Ok so I'm going to flee now and stop embarassing myself...

TO THE SLUTCAVE!

Stops... Reads sign... 'To enter slutcave, pull second book to the right and bookcase revolves inward. Take the second staircase down and... (etc.)' Damnit Emma! Note to self: replace emma with Alfred.

GIVE ME SMUT!

I blame the voices -_-
10/28/2011 c2 The rainbow shadow
YAAAAAYYYY! AWWWW! SO CUTE! YAAAAYYY FOR SMUTT! Err ok after my brain finishes exploding, I could see this ending in two different ways. It could either end with sadness and angst (Dylan didn't really love Jake and was just saying it to make him feel better) or extreme smut and sexiness (they love each other and live happily ever after, yada yada ya.) Me? I prefer happy endings.
6/12/2011 c2 1Sara-bara
Yummy. More would be amazing. :)
2/25/2011 c2 PowerOfTheHand
Yes, make anothother smutty chapter! lulz
2/25/2011 c1 PowerOfTheHand
JUST FRIENDS? REALLY? LOL

Dylan's since of humor is awesome and Jake is cute :D
1/29/2011 c2 5Emerald Grace
Not to sound like a fangirl, but I freaking love you. T_T

And if you don't finish this I will explode and die... seriously.
1/3/2011 c2 Tammie
Definately smut after this.

Fucking awesome!
10/21/2010 c2 1Rae Kitano
Of course - this story just cries out for more smut.

So you shoulg give it to us :)
10/3/2010 c2 6The-Great-Wish-Sama
My thoughts are that this was an adorable chapter and you should do another chapter, if you'd be willing still.
10/3/2010 c1 The-Great-Wish-Sama
Your gay shit is awesome. Not much else to say.
9/25/2010 c2 Slave to AkuRoku
yes smutty chapter would be amazing. funny me and my gay 'friend with benefits' just became bf and bf xD

This story reminds me a lot of how we got together lol.
8/20/2010 c1 annne
that was so hot please update soon.
8/12/2010 c2 1Sheeva1331
arrggh! hurry and finish the next chapter, please! this is... addicting. lols... i like seeing boys be so sensitive. (i'm female, in case you couldn't tell...)
8/9/2010 c2 dorome
I think i like how you think. (I mean about the smutty chapter and so)
16 Page 1 2 Next »