for Journal of a Supervillain

5/3/2012 c8 S
This was great. I really liked how the story was summarized in a journal entry and the expanded upon in the main of the chapter. I do feel this could be lengthened though, possibly by expanding upon the story's setting and characters (I'd like to know more about the Blood House and the Museum), but it's fine as it is.
8/31/2011 c8 3Miss-You-Too
So this was crazy and i like it alot!
8/24/2011 c8 1LadyLuly
So does that mean the story is over? I hope not... If so you should make a sequel about his life as a villain.

May I just say that nerdy ways of killing people are by far the best and most satisfying in a sadistic sense. Bravo!

Anyway, great job! Glad I found this story.
8/24/2011 c2 LadyLuly
Lol, pessimistic fantasy nerds of the world unite!
8/24/2011 c1 LadyLuly
Great first chapter! Lil short, but that's okay. I like your writing style :) Richard's voice flowed consistently through the chapter, and you did a nice job of giving an idea of your characters and the setting. I'd like to see those jocks get melted with a lazer ray or something... reading on now!
8/2/2010 c5 3Legendary Kitty
Hm, a very interesting idea. Not my usual reading, but it has a lot of potential. Good work so far, I'll be waiting for updates.

I am a bit curious as to how the journals sparked this idea, if you're willing to share.
8/2/2010 c5 1Nate Twitty
Mummies so can come back to life. well, that does it. this journal is going in my favorites.
8/2/2010 c4 Nate Twitty
This is better than the thalia journal thing story wise. i busted a fucking gut this chapter. richard is so not a nerd. manga kicks ass.
8/2/2010 c2 Nate Twitty
That was pretty damn funny. Keep it up.
7/14/2010 c2 12Schyzotypal X
Interesting concept. I like the entire idea of a rise to super-villainy from the lowly beginnings of a high school student who's only real superpower is to play checkers without using his hands.

I look forward to reading more.