for Budding Friendship

3/4/2006 c1 19katie killjoy
Wow, this was great! ^.^ It reminded me so much of my net-friend Casey. I met him in an online internet game called Runescape about four years ago and we tell eachother everything. We actually plan on meeting this summer and I am so excited! I loved this story! Great job!
5/11/2005 c1 2The Oath
Pretty good. I don't think its too personal. I think if you wrote another line you would ruin the whole thing.Great job
6/8/2004 c1 26pneumothorax
Autobiographical? It does sound interesting but incredibly lucky, as in it seems almost too good to be true, and the tree almost cliche. but it's interesting to read :)
8/27/2001 c1 Zero
Wow...that is one amazing essay, you DESERVED the A+. I feel the same way that you do, as far as online friends are concerned, and I hate hearing phrases like "IRL"(In real Life) friends...simply because it's STILL real life, you ARE talking to another person. Way to shed some light on this, and I'm glad you got to meet Rebecca. You're an excellent author, Tracie. - Zero
8/24/2001 c1 Marion
That was a very beautiful story. No wonder you got an A+ for it.
8/23/2001 c1 Tizie
Awwww... that is soo sweet. Reminds me of my friends. EXCELLENT job!
7/16/2001 c1 4Shenavyre
THat was really good! I like your style and how you wrote about the apple tree too! I can see how yor teacher gave you an A+!
5/29/2001 c1 Pikashan61
Wow... my online pal Steph (H20 Angel) sent this to me saying that it reminded her of us... and my goodness, it does! This was one of the most true to heart pieces of writing I've ever read... it touched me deeply, because I'm hoping someday that Steph and I can meet like that. You never know what can happen on a message board, in a chat... sometimes you meet a friend who's the real deal. I wish more people could see that. This was wonderful!
5/29/2001 c1 H2O Angel
I absolutely love this fic! Especially because I can relate to it. It reminds me of my online bud and how much I hope to meet her someday.
5/14/2001 c1 Heaven Brooke
Really good! continue

this is really personal though.. bye
5/14/2001 c1 3Someonelikeyou
*jaw drops* There is probably a reason why you got a A+ on that... that was really *really* good. I really enjoyed reading it and the feeling you put behind it. I think it's awesome that you (or rather the girl in the story... *sweatdrops*) could build a friendship and mantain it though four years and more! Great piece of writing. *nods... blushes and wanders away* :D