for Loose Lips

12/22/2011 c1 BurritoMan
Good oneshot! I don't usually read oneshots, but I enjoyed this one. Right from the opening it dragged me in through the use of humour. I especially loved:

"I certainly wouldn't doubt your ability to formulate pointless questions," I flicked my gaze at her over the book. "If you feel inadequate in those regards, I can assure you that you've proven more than once your superiority in gormless enquiries."

It was a nice read, thanks. :)
12/19/2011 c1 flunkybubbleshorts
Hahahah! That is a great one shot! It was funny, catchy, playful and witty :)

Loved it!
8/3/2011 c1 13youngin-matomon
I LOVE. VERY MUCH. NOTHING MUCH TO SAY. BUT THAT I LOVE.
2/15/2011 c1 2SmilingSarcasm
I liked it :) it was cute.
7/19/2010 c1 rosie
Canadians are really cool people I must say... I really like this story!
7/17/2010 c1 4Sunswept Sky
best one-shot on Fp. =) Or, at least, in the romance section. (i wouldn't want to be too general.) But really, need I say "awh"? that was too cute. but original, too, not cliche and cheesy. i really wish this could have been longer simply because it was so fun to read, but you somehow made the characters lovable in a really short time.

hm. juss dahling.=)
7/14/2010 c1 7ModernScribe
This was wonderful! I love how pretentious the guy was. It was so stereotypical British. I also really liked how you tied it into the "Loose Lips Sink Ships" poster; it's one of my favorites. Now I'll never be able to look at it again without thinking of this story. It really put a new meaning on it. I can't help but wonder if that's where the idea came from in the beginning. Another thing I liked was the sweet relationship they had before the kiss. Even as they were insulting and challenging each other, the friendship (hah, another ship sunk by lips! Oh dear, see what I've become? I'm reduced to laughing at poor puns. I don't know whats worse: laughing at them or making them in the first place.) was still evident. That's not an easy thing to do, and yet you pulled it off. Congratulations. I'd love to read more.
7/14/2010 c1 4Meorna
Okay, let me say this first: I have problems trying to imagine accents in my head. British accent is not that hard but I have no idea how french candian accent even sounds like.

Other than that: I liked this. I liked when they started playing games, the whole, "you love" and all that. It was sweet. I only read one other story that had the guy's POV on FP, personal choice or not, I don't know. I liked it though.

I wish you'd described things more, like described the guy. I don't even know what his hair color is. But other than that, you did a great job. Good luck with your writing :)