for Friends Don't Let Friends Play for the Yankees

9/30/2010 c10 1checkyesdana
the ending sounds ominous.
9/15/2010 c9 2thats.the.beauty.of.it
Just found this story and I really like getting into the world of Liz Killian and Declan. I also love sports stories so that is a huge plus as well.

Anyways, keep up the good work and I can't wait to find out how Declan makes it to the yankees and where their relationship is at that point (I believe they weren't together then?)

-Alex

ps...yankees suck! soxs rule!
9/12/2010 c9 chng234
i have a filling that killian will regret her decision about letting kelly n declan to be together
9/12/2010 c9 1checkyesdana
cliffy, no
9/12/2010 c9 Kristen196
Omg! You're such a jerk! You can't just stop the chapter there! : |
9/11/2010 c8 6EmmaWoodhouse88
Poor Declan. Did Bryant do it on purpose? I can't wait to see what happens next!
9/11/2010 c8 Lexxi Rose
i LOVE it!
8/15/2010 c6 1checkyesdana
just read all the chapters and i really like this plot. i love the best friend cliche. so adorable. i can't wait for more Declan & Killian and to see what happens between now and when we catch up to the prologue.
8/11/2010 c6 4President Booty
Everything is moving so quickly... Its great to see everyone knowing that they are perfect for each other and Killyand Dec not knowing it. I am excited for the next chapter. I want to see how Dec feels and what advice he has received.!
8/10/2010 c6 chng234
i guess sex changes everything... but they will make a nice couple
7/30/2010 c5 rockfan
I am doing this review on my nook so forgive my poor grammar and typos. I am still getting used to touchscreen. Anyway Bryant ticks me off. Love thechapter and good luck with the move.
7/29/2010 c5 chng234
is killian n bryant going to break out?
7/29/2010 c5 3WyldeLoneStar
I really really like this. And, I'm mad at Bryant! Drunk and angry is no excuse for cheating! :)
7/29/2010 c5 4President Booty
I really enjoy this story. I think that Dec and Killy's friendship is great. I am looking forward to meeting Kelly. If I was Killy I'd be worried about this girl and her interest in Dec the soon to be professional baseball player and if I was Kelly I'd be worried about this newly single best bud of my boyfriend.
7/29/2010 c5 scabbyabby
I knew there was a reason not to trust Bryant. Poor Killy. I am so glad she has Declan. I am interested to see how this plays out though because I don't exactly see Bryant just fading away and due to the title I know baseball holds more promises to be entertaining too. Loving this story so far.
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »