for Visces

1/18/2014 c1 4Veronica Fay
Hi! I didn't look at the date before I read this and I see it's been a really long time, but I figured I say that I liked this a lot anyway! I think you take a unique stance on Vampires and it was really well written!

-Veronica
10/31/2010 c1 4LaraineGlass
Very interesting start. I particularly like the italicized part and how it ended. 'Let the games begin.' Vampires have been overused lately (I blame Twilight), but I like your take on the ancient creatures. Can't wait to read more. :)
8/11/2010 c1 8Hannah Hooton
wow, this is creepy yet very philosophical! I'm the first to admit I'm not big into vampire/supernatural stories (I'd never heard of Twilight until a couple of months ago and still haven't seen or read any of the series!). You write very well, your character is very well drawn and almost contemplative in her musings over her "vice". I'd quite like to know who the person (is that the right word?) is that gave her "life". And I'm also looking forward to seeing if your other characters can be as fully formed as Roxanne and still individual. Best of luck!