for Dear Moron

8/5/2013 c4 8whatdotheydream
D'awwwww, so cute!
8/5/2013 c3 whatdotheydream
Well I loved it. Jace was so sweet at the end.
7/22/2013 c22 Guest
pleeeeease post soon this is so addicting !
5/20/2013 c22 3Just a Little Miss
So I see it's been almost a year now. That said, I also see you're still active on this site. So yea, okay, I personally only found this story yesterday , but the over four hundred reviews tell me that I wouldn't be the only one who'd be supermegaawesomehappyexcited to see an update alert in their email.
You've mentioned that you've only got a few chapters left, so Id hate to not know how it ends. Really, Ive so easily fallen in love with Mera and Jace and Christian and hell, even Susy's growing on me. And may I just say: baracudda boy is capital P perfect for her. Thank god someone in that relationships got a functioning brain. XD
I guess no matter what happens, though, your writing rocks! Just, you know, putting that out there ;)
4/22/2013 c21 Derpina96
i can't believe you've given up on this story ad you have so many fans i know you probably haven't logged in in so long but i really wish you'd finish this story i'll be following you!
1/25/2013 c22 em green
This is so kooky and cute.
Really enjoyed it.
11/10/2012 c22 Derpina96
pleaaasee finish this!
10/31/2012 c22 1Iheartmyipod
Lol I loves this chapter XD UPDATE SOON!
8/5/2012 c21 6Ditto123
Awww, I really like this chapter! But Mera's mom is being a little bitch. I wonder what that letter is about.
8/4/2012 c20 Ditto123
Hahaha Mera makes me laugh so much! And Chris and Jace too! I just love the gang! :)
8/4/2012 c22 Monkeys R Us
Awesome story exciting
7/20/2012 c22 3AnaidSkylight
i really love this chapter! i can t wait for the next one!
you re a great writer
7/17/2012 c22 Guest
Can you pretty pretty please update soon i want to see how it ends
taylor
7/9/2012 c22 Toolazytologin
The fight with susy and Jacob was funny lol. I chuckled when she said super sperm man. Lol susy is now cool in my book.
7/7/2012 c1 1I caught myself
Hmmm the start is pretty good. I will definetly continue.

And now you deserve a smiley...

XD