for Dear Moron

7/25/2010 c2 4SmileEnthusiast
Great chapter! I am liking a lot about this story already. My favorite thing in this chapter was how she thought he was kind of being a creeper on her part, yet it seems like he was kind of being a creeper of his own. I know this will sound weird, but I find that so cute! Maybe, because I have had experiences of my own that feel like you are being a creeper in your eyes, but really you are curious about this person, and you are unknowingly forming feelings for said person.

I hope you update soon,

SE(:
7/25/2010 c2 classicallyclassic
Is it just me, or does Jace seem a little awkward? But, he's a likable character nonetheless. I can't say the same about Suzy though. Great update!
7/25/2010 c2 Nicole
Update soon, please! I'm curious to see where this goes.
7/25/2010 c2 kamwe kukua
M...i kind of like this. i like the whole 'dear moron' thing, but i guess thats the point. updates would be nice. :)
7/25/2010 c2 2HelgaBertoni
Love the story so far, hope to see another update soon!
7/25/2010 c2 2HeartsBreakSlowly
This story is actually pretty well written and constructed. I like it. :)
7/24/2010 c1 4SmileEnthusiast
This is a really cute first chapter! I feel bad for Jace, but I find it comical that in his journal entry his heading was "dear moron", quite original.

Hope you update soon,

SE(:
7/23/2010 c1 5whenyoucantholdon
this story soounds so good!

i say kep writting :) .

you have so much great stories btw !
7/23/2010 c1 classicallyclassic
Interesting concept. It's a different approach to the concept many use. I look forward to its progress.
7/23/2010 c1 3aby pwn u
Aww..dude this story was awesome! I cant w8 till u update! now THAT is cool, very unique how its about diaries(by the guy) and secrets :)4eva and alwayz,ur fav chick,Aby
475 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32