for Dear Moron

1/18/2012 c1 1ButterflyKisses18
I scream when I say, "HOLY F-" Ok. Ok. Not. xDDD This is great! Really a true master peace! I really love this, I hope you update soon, this is truely something that should never ever be dropped~! :)
1/18/2012 c20 3TheClosetWriter16
IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN REVIEWING! Laptop problems...

Anyway GREAT few chapters :)
1/14/2012 c20 2DianaSweetie
i Cant explain how happy i am to read your stories, they're truly great. favorite character would have to be Christian, or maybe Jace ? well its hard to chose .. they're both unique in their way.

however i do like the Barracuda (; he seem interesting and i would love to read more about him .. :D i just love a boy in tattoos and colorful hair .
1/13/2012 c20 7AMessofPickles
Yay! Another really fast update! Great job with that and I can't wait to read more. And yes! I completely loved the fluff in the chapter, and I thought the last part about "claiming" was hilarious. Gah, Christian is just fantastic.

And oh my gosh, I think that idea of a spinoff with Jane would be fantastic! It sounds like a great idea and be sure to let us know when you're about to publish it ;)

Great job once again, and I can't wait for more :D Happy Friday
1/13/2012 c20 ARulzz
Awww I love u, grl. U r so cool. Mera is so innocent tht if she was a real person, I would hug her. I'm sure she's cute when she cheered at the end. CUTE!

UPDATE!

GooD LucK!
1/12/2012 c20 9nicole-revival
I really liked these past two chapters. 19 in my opinion was just right, and I liked the fluffiness of this chapter. Just thought I would add HK/Kevin is crazy as poop so congrats on his character. I was just wondering about Suzy and her baby and where are Meras parents? You mentioned they don't really care, but are like on vacation or something? Overall, I love this story which is why I'm writing such a long review :) can't wait for more !
1/12/2012 c20 11Caoimhe Rose
It was amazing! I was so excieted when I saw that you had a new chapter up in my email box. I nearly had kittens lol because I had to wait till I got home from school to read it. Well correction I mean till I went to my local coffee shop and internet hang out. Ahh! So glad that Mera's and Jace's relationship is going somewhere. Love the story! I'll definetly add you on facebook when I get around to it!
1/12/2012 c20 1Momo17
The shampoo ad thing... Yeah, i do that but I add a hair dryer into it lol... Awkward... Don't judge my hair is waist length I need some fun with it!

Of course I think Christian and Jane are cute! I love their relationship, the fact that Jane puts on such a hard demeanour, only to have it crumpled by Christian and his sweet humour *sigh* deffo do their spin off :) Make Christian take her out somewhere for valentines day!

Loved it asusual! Her life is normal now...Ish... Can't wait for this dance thing, also cayden you absolute creep!
1/12/2012 c19 3dream-beautiful
This is amazing! I don't find it cliche, which is great, and i couldn't belive the AN that said you were turning 14. You write with the fluency of someone way beyond your years! Update soon! :)
1/12/2012 c20 pbgurl
Getting closer to those 400 reviews! Congrats!

I very much liked the chapter, fluffiness and all. Jace and Mera needed a bit of a break from all that drama.

I'm even more happy that they are officially a couple. YAY!

1/12/2012 c19 pbgurl
What..? Whoa, Jace knowing she was Moron was a definite surprise. At least we know he isn' angry. Well not that he should be angry about it anyways.

Oh, I forgot about Nora. Now I can see why that drove Kevin to the point that he has double personalities.

Also, that Kevin was a really good friend of theirs was also a surprise to me.

1/12/2012 c18 pbgurl
lol, only Christian would make a joke during a dangerous situation.

1/12/2012 c17 pbgurl
Dang! And here I thought Kevin and HK were two different people. I wonder what the heck happened to him or whats wrong with him that he thinks he's two different people.

Jace is going to kick someone's a** if he finds Kevin/HK.

1/12/2012 c20 9Binkybaby
This. Was. AWESOME. I thought this was sooo intertaining it was unreal. I loved it.
1/12/2012 c20 BlueButterflyKisses84
I can't be f*cked logging in. I LOVED the chapter! Jace and Mera are so Cute together. Truth be told, Jace is my kinda guy so I love him. blueeyedfreakgirl is that friend and she knows authors like when people do that :) Update Soon Babe!
475 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »