for Decay

9/22/2018 c1 Otakuami
Wow, this piece of writing conveyed a lot more. Emotions than just a mere book. So touching and poignant ️
9/26/2016 c1 Eucatastrophe9
Good lord! I loved this story! The slow weaving of the main character was so beautifully portrayed. Sorrow, heartaches and regrets the character felt were so painful.

A person abandoned the way she was leaves them hollow, wondering why couldn't they be loved the way they wished and desired. Old age makes one forget hundreds of the memories, but at times it really doesn't. Especially when the memories are ruthlessly ingrained in your soul.

I love, love this story. And your writing is so beautiful. So mature and understanding! I hope you're writing even now and probably have published your books as well. :)
10/12/2014 c1 2A Friendly Stranger
Christ this is good. You have some serious talent.
10/27/2013 c1 evemsama
*weeping*
I loved this story. The picture was painted clearly and beautifully. I have read books, seen movies, and even tried to write stories with a similar plot, but the tone really knocked up something in me, as well as the personal feeling that haunted your words, which puts your take on the plot one of the best I have ever read. Please continue writing stories with depth like this one.
10/14/2013 c1 2lentillynnie
Wow! This is so sad, but really well written! Great job!
1/9/2013 c1 Starlight606
Loved this :)
9/1/2010 c1 12Reeech Beeetch
Sad and beautiful. Illustrates that everybody truly has a story to tell. Cheers!
8/4/2010 c1 10color thief
Paragraph six, third to last line there is a typo.

Other than that this was flawlessly written. I honestly don't read much on here because I'm quite picky. This was beautiful. I honestly wish there was more, I'd love to hear about these people some more, especially about the young man who is narrating.

Beautiful peace,

Mea
8/3/2010 c1 1walkonair
I thought it was special.

And, yeah. Old people smell different.

:D
7/30/2010 c1 7Justin Carlton
Nice poetic ending, bringing the piece full-circle. This is probably one of your best pieces - concise, descriptive, and thought-provoking. I'd still like another chapter of Farmhouse, though. *wink*

Great writing as usual!
7/29/2010 c1 XpheonixrisingX
Have you ever heard the sentence 'I'm attracted to tragic characters'? Well, in this case, I most certainly am! It was wonderful :)
7/28/2010 c1 11ThreeBlackRoses
I loved this, much like I do most of your work. The imagery and dialogue balanced well and I sympathized with the characters. deffinitely worth a read.

My only critique is the sentence:

"You wouldn't know me," she says. "I was his Ophelia," she whispers to herself. "I was the one who should have died."

Probably should have read:

"You wouldn't know me," she says. To herself, she whispered, "I was his Ophelia. I was the one who should have died."

It splits speech aloud and speech interior.

Well done,

TBR
7/28/2010 c1 19wolfprint
Interesting...It was really different and I liked that.
7/28/2010 c1 tamii
Wow... this is really well written! (Although, I didn't really expect anything less!)

I didn't really know what to expect, especially when I saw it was Tragedy but I was pleasantly surprised. I really like the details you put into it and how there wasn't that much dialogue. A sort of bittersweet story and I really enjoyed reading it (does that make me morbid...?)

I especially liked the references to Ophelia - I could see the similarities very well. I especially like the ending - it had a really profound effect (on me, anyway!)

I may be biased but... it is special :) Well, I think so anyway. So, thanks for this but... will we be seeing an update on your other stories soon? *hint hint* Lol. I sure hope so! ;)