for The Pirate's Legacy: New Beginnings

11/6/2013 c33 SapphireHart
I love the whole story. I understand you are editing atm, and want to point out the only real flaw for me was is that a bird is NOT a mammal. It is under the class Aves, whereas a mammal is under the class mammalia, two completely different classes in the kingdom Animalia! They do have lungs, although not mammalian lungs, and these lungs are really very different to other vertebrate lungs.
10/26/2013 c4 Saloni
Nice!
8/1/2013 c9 S
Joshua being her height isn't really that strange, imho. It has been suggested that Roger is taller than the average male, and so even though Em is only to his collarbone, I still imagine that she is pretty tall. And here Joshua is her height.
7/31/2013 c6 Yana
Just a few editorial remarks as I re-read this:

So a few chapters ago, you say that two months had past. However, here Arturus died only a month ago. Wouldn't he have noticed if Em was gone for a month?

Secondly, in book 3 Michael tells roger that *roger* told Em his real name, when here Michael is the one who told her.
7/30/2013 c2 Syrena
Adendum: What ever happens to Demitri's dad in the others? I never remember him dying but he is here...
7/30/2013 c2 Syrena
Aw you got rid of the masquerade scene! That saddens me. :/ Could you post it elsewhere so we could see it? I liked that one.
7/23/2013 c32 Guest
How did he know he was Draconian? Lovely fight scene, however.
7/23/2013 c31 L
Why exactly *did* you give them a 9 year difference? I find it slightly unbelievable that he would fall for one so young… maybe 4 or 5 or 6...
5/26/2013 c34 hopelessromantic3
OMG! I don't want it to end! You are an amazing writer! Your characters are so well developed and the way you write makes you feel like you are part of the story with them! I loved every second of this book and I hope there is a sequel! I am sorry that your publishing deal fell through but if you ever do publish this book I will be one of the first to buy it! I hope all is going well and thank you for writing!
Lexy
5/19/2013 c1 Prodigee123
Sounds good.
3/3/2013 c1 2Epic Asian
psh im hurt...

jk XD

Soon to be Bio Major
9/22/2012 c26 Person
God, is Roger a whiny bastard. Whhaaaaa, my lover kissed another person! I am going to whine about like a little boy, kill another person, and starve her to death. All because I am so hurt. It isn't like Em has feelings of her own, and she can love other people to. No, I am just so heartbroken and upset.
Damn, grow up Roger.
8/14/2012 c33 1Mak Hertz
"What if Roger was to happen upon one such poster?" - Well I guess he'd not keep her, but I don't think she needs to worry about getting away from him now. Not sure he'd let her stay away unless she was quite adamant.

That's right... Roger's gonna get you... :)

I guess Roger could think that Em isn't actually a princess still and instead think her wealthy family has a price out for her safe return. Or he just doesn't plain care because he's so pissed.

I like plans... plans are good.

Take that, Pontius and the Reaper!

What a sappy ending to the chapter.
8/13/2012 c32 Mak Hertz
"I desire to kiss you again," -lol. What a weirdly worded sentence. But it just kind of makes sense for this story.

Way to ruin a sappy moment with action... It's like you consider this story to be an adventure and not a romance story first and foremost. Pft. :)

They're always trying to get Em to hide, and she's always saying no. You'd think they would learn.

Somehow you just knew it was going too good, so it only makes sense that Pontius would reappear.

""Cap'n said to look in 'ere," a course voice said." - 'coarse voice said'

Aw... Roger... :)
8/13/2012 c31 Mak Hertz
I feel like this whole sword fight is just elaborate foreplay.

I like how right at the intense part, you throw in humor in the form of the twins.

"he would have been more mindful of the part of his lower body she chose to sit on." - I just wanted to let you know I'm giggling on the inside.

About time they got a real kiss... :) You make my heart happy.
147 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »