for The Wolf

2/4/2006 c1 48Vyvyan
This is very nice. I enjoyed it.
10/20/2005 c1 Midnyte Wolf
This was indeed a beautifully, beautifully written poem. I can definitely see why it had won. And dude, let me tell you- I Am A Wolf FREAKK. Total. I'm hopeless! But I love it! (-view my room) Regardless I fell in LOVE with the imagery of your words! It was brilliant! The description was uncannily occult. Though I gotta say that your strive for rhyme kinda threw me off because it was slightly off. Total rhyme or not, it would have stayed brilliant but the desperate attempts to match their wits was causing me to raise a brow. And the ending two lines... mm, could have been tweeked. Now some people get freaked and explode, thinking I'm trying to dog on them or something but- trust me- it's totally the opposite. I'm only trying to help. But anyway, this poem was a beauty. And hey, I'm just one girl with opinions- you do this however your boat is rowed.
12/31/2003 c1 31PaganScribe
love it.
6/10/2003 c1 45Wolfgirl1987
Oh beautiful use of describtive words. U have every right to be proud of this poem!
11/27/2002 c1 Natcat
I love wolves, very good poem.
11/3/2002 c1 Jo da Psycho
Very very good. Quite descriptive. Leaves a mysterious air about it. all in all... beautiful compsition.
10/26/2002 c1 2Tigress of the Night
! that was AWESOME! anywho, you should really consider writing more on your hp fics. TOODLES! :)!
9/6/2002 c1 WillaKEB
Whoa. That was soooooo good. Oh my gosh. WILLA CHOCOLATE VANILLA
8/5/2002 c1 30LittleMaggie
I like it - very nice.
7/23/2002 c1 3M.Mr.Mustard
now that's poetry, you insane sprinkle fairy!

I liked it. the wolves have a champion, and that's swell, really swell. great imagery, fantastic feet ... it's no wonder this was a winner. kudos and good luck
1/21/2002 c1 119Silent Dreamer
Wow. that's good.
1/5/2002 c1 Laura
Great Poem! I really liked it, really liked! But... a sonet is 4 4 3 3, not 4 4 4 2, but if we ignored that lil' thing, your poem is great. Keep on working and i really luv your stuff!
11/24/2001 c1 Liz
This is very beautiful! The wolf is my favorite animal! Thanks for making me smile!

~Liz
11/23/2001 c1 zimmy
That was bloody brillant!
10/9/2001 c1 2Scirocco