for Red Running Shoes

2/13/2011 c19 midgetslove4never
In a way I am slightly satisfied with the ending...I just feel like there's something missing. Like some sort of resolve with all of the characters. I admit I wanted him to end up with Ren because I don't know they've been together longer where as he and Sandro have only been together for a few months. When Jonah told Ren what that he chose to be with no one and that he didn't want him to contact him anymore I felt shaky and sad. The bracelet did weird me out a bit though but I guess that just shows that though Ren comes off as self-assured and calm there is a part of him that will break down and is just as crazy as the next person. I also feel like Jonah has no feeling of self-confidence here. He says things like "this way no one gets hurt" and put himself down. I love your story though and I can't wait for the next/last update.
2/12/2011 c5 midgetslove4never
OMFG I LOVE MICHAEL RIGHT NOW! The whole time I was reading the club part where Michael and Jonah were faking the nasty I was screaming "HELL YES BEEOTCH!" and throwing my fist in the air. lmao loved this chapter!
2/9/2011 c19 jayanx
I am very satisfied with the ending, and with the story in general. I think sometimes the best decisions are the hardest, or at least that sometimes to do what's right for yourself needs to come above trying to make other people happy. To move forward, to learn about oneself, to even learn to be alone are all important things in the journey of life. Not everything is about finding someone, falling in love, and making your life about and around that person, and it's nice to see a story reflect that reality as well. Don't get me wrong I love the sappy and romantic as well, but that's not always possible, or even the desirable outcome. Besides how can you call it a sad ending if you got a puppy, puppies make everything better (besides the books, shoes and other misc. articles you might sacrifice during the chewing faze). Thank you very much.
2/4/2011 c18 Alexa Dagger
Love this story! Can't wait for more!
1/24/2011 c18 jayanx
I'm with Jonah, the bracelet thing just kind of creeps me out, but that's probably just because Ren's always had that creepy possessive vibe to me.
1/22/2011 c18 vicxn
I stand by my choice, i want him to be with Ren lol. loving the story xx
1/20/2011 c17 ricemidget
aw poor jonah. I hope he get what he truly wants in the end.
1/15/2011 c17 vicxn
wow, i love this story it is amazing! I feel really bad but i want Jonah to get back with Ren. Poor Sandro. sheesh, i cant wait for an update. x
11/17/2010 c15 Driftingtide
Yay finally someone else that actually knows who Def Leppard is. lol I admit I was about to give up on the younger generation.
11/10/2010 c15 jayanx
Sexy and romantic, what a way to fall. I can't wait to find out what happens next. This story is positively addicting.
11/2/2010 c14 12eafggdsg
Wow. I absolutely love this story! I read it all in one sitting and when I got to ch14, I went to click the 'next chapter' button, only to find it wasn't there. I could've cried! Hahaa! Anyways, I have really enjoyed reading this, and I hope you will update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
10/18/2010 c14 jayanx
I love the story, and the new chapter. I think my favorite of the pictures is the slightly mocking one, I love the idea of that almost teasingly sexy, plus I think it gives him more of a position of power, and I think he might enjoy the change after all he's been through. To finally be in a bit of control.
10/11/2010 c13 ricemidget
T_T
10/7/2010 c13 zoo-bie
I really need to know what will happen next. I can't believe what Ren did to poor Jonah. But Matteo has a point with Ren's tattoo, was it real or just a fake? Also, just as a paranthesis; what happened to Jonah's nipple piercing? Is it still there, or did he take it out when he learned of Ren's betrayal? I imagine it would be quite painful for him if he still had it, everytime he cleaned it he would be reminded of his cheating exes. Really, poor Jonah. :c

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, I can't wait to read more. So please keep up the good work!
9/29/2010 c12 The Woman
I don't usually ever review stories I read, but I love yours so much I kind of had to. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see how it ends. :)

Update soon.